PDA

View Full Version : who wants to make me a.....

GOTBLAZER?
01-25-2003, 09:56 PM
I own a company called Throttle Studios and its a production company that makes snowboarding, skateboarding, bmx, and wakeboarding movies... so far i have made a movie that is quit reputable in my area. I was wondering if anyone could make me a logo that i already have the shape of. Its basically a T and an S on top of eachother. It looks like a dollar symbol with the top part of a T on it. Maybe make it look 3d and on an angle and the front of it make it look like diamons in the center. Kinda like a gangster neckalce pendant or something kewl like that. It is going to be on the stickers that I get made up. Please make it about 6 inches high and about 4 or 5 inches wide. Ill kinda make you a thing of what i mean.

kinda like this: ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
ttttt ttttt ttttt
tttt ttttt tttt
sssstttttsss
ssss ttttt sssss
ssss ttttt sssss
ssss ttttt
sss ttttt
sssss tttttssss
ttttt ssss
ttttt sssss
ttttt sss
ttttt sss
ttttt sss
sssstttttssss
ttttt
ttttt
tttttttttttttttt

Thanks everyone

GOTBLAZER?
01-25-2003, 09:59 PM
sorry that didnt work out to well... but ya i think that you know what i mean

GOTBLAZER?
01-26-2003, 04:21 AM
oh come on you guys.... please make me the logo... i am willing to throw in a few bucks for the best one.

otter
01-27-2003, 03:35 PM
First one.

http://www.boomspeed.com/retto/tslogo.jpg

GOTBLAZER?
01-27-2003, 08:31 PM
that looks good man. thanks. do you think you could make me one that looks kinda like those gagster neckalces with the diamonds in the middle with a solid silver edge. that would be really kewl. if it looks good i might get a small pendant made up for my silver necklace. Thanks
Ian

slammage
01-28-2003, 06:38 PM
ill try when i get some time.

BlazinSoon92
01-30-2003, 11:45 PM
heres my try..sorry if its not simple enuf..i seem to lack the skills to make anything simple

BlazinSoon92
01-31-2003, 12:04 AM
heres another..