PDA

View Full Version : i got videos

Sixer
10-30-2001, 10:06 PM
how do i get them on the blazinlow site?? i cant send them through email cause it says that mikes email is invalid or something. well any way if you want to see them they are on my website, http://firstclass.wit.edu/~zacche7207

Gettin'BLAZED
11-01-2001, 06:20 PM
the page isn't working for me, is it working for anyone else?

SlimGu3
11-01-2001, 06:25 PM
It worked for me. I watched a video and looked at the pics. What did you pay for that 350?

Sixer
11-01-2001, 11:12 PM
Well i got the 350 real cheap. its kinda a long story but here it goes, my dads really good friend owns a chevy dealership. he had a customer come in and he had a 1986 corvette that had some coolent in the oil. the customer requested that a new short block be put in for precaution. so they took out the old block and the owner of the dealership sent the short block for a total rebuild, ie new pistons, rods, crank, and cam bearings, and freeze plugs, rings, full ballance and a hone job. this all came to a wopping $538 (because he has hook ups at the local drag motor builder) and he sold the short block assembly to my father for as much as he had put into it, $538 so that brought home the short block but i bought the heads from a guy that used them on his drag car, they are ported, i got this set for $150 but i had to put in some $$$ into having it rebuilt! but it was worth it cause they now have brandnew guides and seats and seals and rockers and they also did a 3 angle valve job on em too. this was done by the same guy that did the block (Dale Haul of Sims CT Precision Automotive) the distributor was one that i had sitting around, i had that rebuilt and set up for the cam by Precision also. the intake i got for $50 from a swap meet! that was a find it had never been used! i ordered all the rest of the stuff from jegs (cam, oil pump, carb, chrome kit, water pump, lifters, pushrods, all ARP fasteners, headers, timing set) this set me back a pretty penny but i didnt want to cut any corners seeing it as this is my daily driver. all in all it probably cost me between 4 and $5000 but i am not exactly sure, if i was at home i could tell ya cause i have every single recipt for it! even down to the paint brushes that i used to do detail paint on the frame! but i dont have that here at school so i am guessin.

SlimGu3
11-05-2001, 01:26 PM
This place has a load of nice scrapes - Drop N Drag (http://www.dropndrag.com)

BlazinBlue
11-19-2001, 08:30 PM
just washing Ihatehytes name of last post on this thread... no afence but it was on my nerves.

bigdawg
01-06-2002, 10:09 PM
hi. nobody has posted here in months, so i thought i would. haha!