PDA

View Full Version : Dynomax

DeKaL
03-02-2002, 07:49 PM
About the 40 series. What is the average cost to put these in. And are they annoying loud or just good bassy rumble>?

blueskyjack
03-04-2002, 05:07 PM
Super Turbo and Ultra Flo. I think 40 series is Flowmaster? Don't know about them. Sorry.

Blazer2themax
04-02-2002, 10:35 PM
I put on a dynomax high flow cat and muffler. I love it. Nice feel and throaty sound, not too low or loud compared to the other mufflers that i hear on the street. Go to this site :

http://www.a-1performance.com/

they should have a direct fit muffler for your blazer. The only bitch is, that is in my case, i now get a nasty exhaust smell on rare occasions when i've gunned the engine for a while. I think it started when i put in the high flow cat converter. I checked for leaks or exhaust escapes but i can't find any. I have different cares but similar upgrades and they get the same type of exhaust smell too. I put up with it cause i love how the blaze responds.

later.

m8w6r77
04-03-2002, 07:04 PM
i don't remember what the price was but i put a dynomax on my blazer. i remember the gut showing me the muffler before he put it on. it had straight through design. and it is legal. it gave my blazer deep tone. it sounds nice.