PDA

View Full Version : how to rip off vending machines

tommyortom
07-17-2003, 10:04 PM
i know theres a way to cheat vending machines.....i put clear tape on a dollar and pull it out of the machine after u buy something....ive seen it done......but i need some details about how to make the dollar and wat machines it will work on.......hopefully it will work at the quarter car wash so i will wash my truck everyday in free quarters..........ANYWAYS POST IF YOU CAN HELP

I8A4RE
07-17-2003, 10:11 PM
I've never done this, but sometimes I would love to give it a shot. Take a liter of salt water and pour it down the dollar slot of a vending or soda machine. It's supposed to fry all the circuits and make the machine start shooting out money and sodas or food.
________
Life saber vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/)

360hp350
07-17-2003, 10:27 PM
there was an older pop machine in our school that you needed 2 people to rip off. You would stick a quarter in and hit the coin return right as your friend unplugs it. Then when it turned back on it would give you 2 quarters back so you make a quarter each time. Candy machines the kind that hang by pinching not by a hole just shake them a whole bunch and it'll fall sometimes.

streets finest
07-17-2003, 10:33 PM
Step One: Find a Quarter
Step Two: Drill a hole near the edge
Step Three: Tie a string around the drilled hole
Step Four: Go to designated vending machine
Step Five: Put quarter in
Step Six: Pull quarter out
Step Seven: Repeat steps Five and Six until amount paid

Have Fun... :)

88blaze
07-17-2003, 10:35 PM
haha...vending machine ripoffs 101

HrvckRacer29
07-18-2003, 01:22 PM
or you can just kick the shit out of it until you get what you want, or if you want you can just yank a key to the machine...the car wash in my town, its cost like $2.30 and you get like 45 mins....

BEDAN77
07-18-2003, 04:56 PM
the coin-op car wash near me, i havnt done it yet but a few of my friends have...they just fire the water and shit down the coin slot, and it automatically puts up 99 minuites...
i think the owner caught on though?
and i also know the code to the drive through car wash, i wont go there cause they call the cops and shit now, plus it sucked off a fender!

laid out blaza
07-18-2003, 05:54 PM
ive used the hoel in quarter one many times

tommyortom
07-18-2003, 08:55 PM
would someone post a pic of how i need to tape the dollar? every site online ive found shows examples by trying to make a dollar and tape out of text...so its not very helpfull.......if you can post a pic of a dollar thats ready to rip off some vending machines....POST A PIC!

88blaze
07-18-2003, 11:22 PM
i tried the dollar and tape thing tonight at work and i couldnt do it. one time it took the dollar and held it in there but it wouldnt give me anything. the other times it spit it back out

Reppin Hton
07-19-2003, 02:41 AM
you know whats funny...i did a week in riverhead prison for robbing vending machines about 5 months ago. DO NOT GET CAUGHT its a felony that carries a misdemeanor for each machine and if you have ANY sort of tool you will get possesion of burglary tools as an added misdemeanor. i wasnt even doing it i just dropped someone off and parked far away watching and somehow i got snagged and charged for what he did and i also GOT MY TRUCK IMPOUNDED AND ItS STILL BEING HELD TO THIS DAY BECUASE OF court being adjourned so many times i havent gotten to plea yet so the judge hasnt released it!!!!!

Well basicallymost scams or whatever you wanna call them that people always talk about arent real

here are some working ones....

buy payphone keys from ebay, there are 2 that you will need and often are being sold on there

find a supermarket with bottle return machines in an area without cameras....take a bottle of soda and peel off the wrapper, cut out the barcode from it and tape/glue it to the end of something long and skinny, a long piece of cardboard cut to be thin and long works good.....just get the barcode on the end and reach it into the machine and wave it around and it will continue to add up 5 cents until it hits 50 bucks. Its tricky finding the right spot to wave it and sometimes the machine just starts beeping and says get store employee or something like that.

and for the soda machines...theres 2 ways to do it....
the easiest way to get money is using a sledge hammer to hit off the lock that holds it closed (sometimes theres a padlock holding a swinging door closed)

the way to do it when theres no lock and its a newer soda machine and harder to get into his hit the black square with the hammer until it breaks (above the thing that takes dollars is a black plastic square which is just there and does nothing) after breaking the square just pull out the money box and youve got a random amount of one dollar bills....average amount of 50 bucks although from a mall or inside a school cafeteria you get about 150 and up

l

ssblazer
07-19-2003, 06:21 PM
at car washes that is done electronily u can use a 15" sub magnet and run it back and forth over the coin slot and it gives u time....iv tried may magnets and have only found 1 that works every time i run it across it.... but u did not hear this from me since iv been busted for it :(

laid out blaza
07-20-2003, 11:21 PM
i i tried that shit earlier wit ha magnet sub i got a 18 i do it with bithc is heavy but it works wash al my frieds cars and mine

supernova
07-22-2003, 12:44 PM
dont fuck with car washes.....i got a ticket for criminal mischeif for poking a hidden camera. I didnt know it was there until the po-lice called. Just car washes alone.