Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Baggin My 4x4

Where's the pictures??????????

NO PICS YET...
    I have a 4x4 crew cab but not for long they say i cant do it what do you think....

60 PSI on stock hg! Ow! LowSlungFury's Avatar
    does anyone know what the lowest you can drop a bagged 4x4 blaze, and still have 4x action, without the axles binding in the front.
    1993 Dodge 2wd Diesel Dually, BIG fueling mods, 6x16 injectors, Air Dog 1/2" draw straw, 3/8" fuel feed, Holley Blue pump, HE351VE VGT (manual controller), 5" turbo back, 5" air intake, Green filter, to many gauges, more mods to come.

1993 Dodge Dakota Sport 2wd, 3.9L Magnum (w/5.2L Magnum swap in progress) 5spd, Magnaflows with duals out the back, 4/6 drop on 17" R/T's.

i was looik at the air bag suspension on a 4x4 can i put a cyinder instead of a air bag i want to lay frame and maybe make the drop less body drop

this is what i did, i cut the crossmember belt a potion of it down, and drilled a hole and bolted it.

cant see the pics on any page! red x's
    and the links look like this

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/attachment/402472ddf827f8db72c6e113b1d070e9.file (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 56

Warning: fopen(/export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/attachment/402472ddf827f8db72c6e113b1d070e9.file): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 57

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 58

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 63

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 64

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php:56) in /export/web/people/blazinlow.com/public_html/forum/attachment.php on line 73

what the hell is that?!?!?!?!?!

cant see anything, wtf

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

www.guiltybydesign.net guiltybydesign's Avatar
    nice catch there lowcal, im sure nobody else caught that in the past 2 years.

lol sorry didnt know it was that old lol, foung it on the search lol

i still want pics tho

STILL PLAYS WITH TRUCKS
    Originally posted by TGuY
    i moved the ball joint mounts straight up two inchs.
    I just did the same thing in my truck. I cut the lower balljoint off and move it up 2.5 inches and welded in back on. This gives me a good ride cause my shocks are not fully compressed, and my torssion bAr bolts can still be turned down so the truck can sit on the ground. check out my www link and it will xhow you the control arm.
    SOON TO BE
    2000 S10 front end
    Custom drop lower control arms/ Now installed lower balljoint steped up 2.5", torsion bar bolts crank to the top.

the pics are up on cardomain.Control arms are in.