Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: parting out ls1blazer!!!!!

who bought it? they got a good truck!
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

I bought it. I had just bought a 4wd 92 blazer and an LS1 w/ 6 speed and was getting ready to make my own "ls1blazer", but took the easy route.

I've also got a stretched V-8 s10 which will now get updated with the other LS1, I use it as my tow vehicle so I want to keep the turbo 400.

What is a 6 speed tranny(LS1), flywheel and pressure plate from a 99 camaro worth?

Puttin the "Sport" in SUV hivoltagedriver's Avatar
    I've seen those T-56 trannys go for anywhere from 1,500 to 2,000 depending on milage and the sucker (i mean buyer).

Originally posted by bigjsp

I've also got a stretched V-8 s10 which will now get updated with the other LS1, I use it as my tow vehicle so I want to keep the turbo 400.

Post some pics of your trucks I think we would all like to see a stretched V8 S10.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

91slammins15, went to your site. nice ride! I hope you can find tha last 0.3 db to hit 150. I have intentions of building a photo gallery and SoundDomain might be a good choice. The "limo truck" is an 84 S10 w/ 60 over 350 (that will be replace by the LS1), Turbo 400, 9" ford, It has a total of 3 of the extended cab windows resulting in a 34" stretch over the original ext. In the back I built a rear seat which is actually a 6th order slot ported bandpass enclosure w/ 4 Xtant 15"s. running 2 Cheap $149 BOSS monoblock amps to the subs which claim 3000W ea. for 6000 total on subs into 2 pairs @ 1 ohm. Tore out the Dash and have 3 titianium compression horn drivers and six 8" midbasses. The center channel is quite audible. Was using a Sherwood DTS processor for 5.1 but didn't like its ringing effect and went back to my old Coustic XM-5 which allows me to overlap the mids for more SPL at 60 HZ. Haven't been to a sound off but it feels like 140's, hopeful for 150. I'll get pictures posted after thankgiving.

Interested in any swap parts and the rearend. Just getting started doing the swap.

Just saw it was sold.... never mind. Anyone interested in answering some questions about doing the LS1 swap??

Check out the v8 cov. "ls1" thread

By this summer I'll know more as I'll be re-assembling the one I just had freshed up and getting it running. I'll be putting it in my old 73 NOVA w/ the 6 speed because I don't think I'll have time to get it in the strech limo truck and still be ready to tow my camper by May.

Here a pic of the viewing windows of the limo trucks slot ported sub enclosure.

WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM.?

BECAUSE I NEED A HOOD AND FENDERS
    S.C.M.T.C. PREZ

Originally posted by BLAZEM
    WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM.?

BECAUSE I NEED A HOOD AND FENDERS
    if you would have taken a little time to read the post... you would have seen he sold the entire truck LONG ago
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber