Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN NOOBS Have A Bag ? Go Here First BEFORE Posting a question.

switches get da bitches laid out blaza's Avatar
    i got it now that was a post a long time ago befire i knew what i was doing
    89mitsubishi truck (fully under construction)
    and a 88 red s10 2dr 2wd blaza

Crazy C
    no problem catching second we all not alot of stuff but we dont know everything

catching second those are some big bags right

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    The ones I saw were freakin' huge!
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Crazy C
    yea the ones they use on trucks are monstrous like 3 foot diameter and like 1 1/2 tall

my friend has 2 of those in the back of his crew cab dually

I built a snowboard press with three of those bags . There capable of 3000lb a piece @ 120 psi.

not to feed the fire but both of yall are right.a lot of newer tractors have bags on the rear axles. But their are alot more old trucks with old school leafsprings. Also the front axle is almost always still leafsprong. same thing with trailers, also it depends alot on the applaction. On our big tripple axle loboys it runs bags big firestones, and for safety aspect we haul at or above the limmit daily(80,000lbs) and we very rally have one go bad. but on our ramp trailers they are leaf. Also price has a lot to do with it when comes time to buy.

werd, them things are big

Those pages were shit!!!!! Half of the links didnt work. Why dont you update this once in a whyle!
    Last edited by IGOTBAGD; 06-02-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Originally posted by IGOTBAGD
    Those pages were shit!!!!! Half of the libks didnt work. Why dont you update this once in a whyle!

1 out of 3 is not half genius. Check the date on the original thread too. Just don't click the first libks :rofl:
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

OHHH Sorry fuck head! It was more than half. Thanks for correcting me. :bird:

Oh yeah and you never made a spelling error..... Fucking dipshit!:confused: :evilfu: :whogives:

paint, paint, paint mixbreedblaze's Avatar

willing to trade airbrush job for....

anyone in the west tn area or lower ky wanna trade a bag setup for a 91 4 door blaze for am airbrush job of whatever kind......
    i have pics so just drop a line if interested.........
    ill attach a pic of one paint job i did.....

lemme know what ya think....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    4-door, shaved handles, shaved antenna, lowered, welded and shaved body seams, rollpan with plate off to left side, two tone tweed, custom paint and airbrush, Mazzi Sphinx 2 17"s.....

Your idea of a thrill ride: Six Flags. My idea of a thrill ride: teeter-tottering on a speed bump

first thing, your trucks with boxes are not the same as a over the road(otr). you're cargo trucks have a 33,000 gross weight(could be less), otr trucks have a gross weight of like 65,000 and up and are consider class 8 trucks not class 6 or 7 like your cargo trucks. kenworth has full 8 bag setup on the alxes, not on the cab. peterbuilt does to have airbag setup to. look at trash trucks more cloesly there also have them. trash trucks are mustly rated at 80,000 gross plus. trailers are also going the same route to.

Originally posted by Catching Second
    What big rig have you seen with an air bag suspension? I mean the actually supsension of the whole truck, not just the cab.
    about 90% of all big rigs have at least rear air suspsension, some even have front air suspension, then theres air ride cabs, air ride seats. then lets talk about trailers. more than half of all the 45 to 53 ft. trailers being pulled up and down the highway have air ride. the post about 90,000 lb trucks is not correct, some go way more weight than that but in the United States the load limit id 80,000 lbs except with a permit. still alot of weight.
    Michael White
    Barnyard Customs
    BYC Bring Your Cash