Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravada 350 install date! ATTN:zz4, boink, anyone else

Bravada 350 install date! ATTN:zz4, boink, anyone else

Hey guys! ZZ4, Boinky, Blazin Low if you are interested, or anyone else (also heard maybe bigdawg might be interested) the date I'm shooting at is Friday May 16th to Sunday May 18th! As of right now, here is the information I have. The installation will be done at John's (S10blazed) because he has tons of tools and space, and then, at the end of each day we will take about a 20 minute ride to the camp that I own (I own it by myself, its not my parents or anything) where I will be making dinner for all of those involved in the process as well as providing the refreshments (beer of course) and we will also have full access to a pool, a creek for some great fishing, and of course my 35ft trailor and 2 yards will be open for whatever anyone may be interested in (horseshoes, campfires, whatever floats the boat) Anyone that is interested if you can provide some expertise and would like to come up for this grand ol' time, please, let me know! I'd love to meet some of the people in the eastern half of the US that would be able to come.. As of right now, S/T Lover, S10Blazed, BlazinBerto, ZZ4Blazer, and Boink have showed relative interest in attending. Anyone else that would like to come up for a good time, post up here, this thread will be updated as needed.. Thanks guys!!
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I'll be there! Oh yeah.. of course I will! I encourage everyone to join in. Maybe I'll setup some kinda live webcam or somethin from my driveway for everyone to watch. I on;y have 15k of upload bandwidth though, so that would be a problem.. but thats just an idea. I just wanna add to this thread that I'm cool with anyone showin up to help. It's all good. It would make a nice picture to have like 15 blazers all parked around my house.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Missouri to PA is a little bit of a long trip, but If I can get free I may be up for a roadtrip... If my blazer is running by then.. :bigthumb:

myk

Good shit otter, you see the date, just let me know so I can get enough stakes.. damn its gonna cost more to feed all you animals than it is for the swap! :bigthumb:

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

is that the weekend of the import show in carlise cause i'll be there for that and i can swing buy
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Hey S/T, what are some things you'd need. I have some yards around here, and if I come, I can bring a thing or two.. Name it and I can probably get it by then. :)

myk

Pack - I have no idea, but if you were to "swing" by me, im on the western half of the state, about 3 hours or so from carlisle, but if yuo want to swing, sure thing!! otter, um, if i need anything bro ill let you know, thanks man!
    Last edited by S/T Lover; 11-25-2002 at 01:02 AM.

I will make this thread a sticky for a short period of time unless Blazin Low disagrees(hope not).
    ISRA# 18696

CMA

Awesome, thank you Yenko.. Hey Yenko, I dont know about anyone else, but I'd love to meet you.. any chance you get get away for a day or two and come up?? You'd have seniority and the most knowledge out of all of us, so I guess you could have the king size bed in the back of the trailer, and the biggest steak! :rofl:

if i was in PA for the weekend id make the trip out just to get as many blazers together as possible
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Carlisle to my house is not 5 hours. It took me a little under 3. Just so you know. For anyone else thats the least bit curious, here is a map to see the area.

Click here for a map

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Awesome, thank you Yenko.. Hey Yenko, I dont know about anyone else, but I'd love to meet you.. any chance you can get away for a day or two and come up?? You'd have seniority and the most knowledge out of all of us, so I guess you could have the king size bed in the back of the trailer, and the biggest steak! :rofl:
    I don't know that much about V8 conversions. John and Jim will know way more than what I know. I still new to this conversion thingy thing...hehe....lol. As for coming up, I'll have to ask my wife to see if she'll let me out of the house.:smoker:
    ISRA# 18696

CMA

Hey, we all know here that you know what your talkin about with engines! But hey, I figured maybe I could just entice you with the big steak offer.. :rofl: Well hopefully you can get out, it would be a great time! The offer will stand! Thanks! :bigthumb:

Yenko, on your way up swing by bigdawg's house and get him. I was down there this summer. I was in Berea and stopped by Florence to meet bigdawg. The drive was about 5 hours. Not too bad. You'd have a fun time... Sean and the rest of us Pixburghers will see to it. That goes for everyone that decides to join us.

I'll have to get back to you on the invitation. But I would love too come up. I will have to see when the time gets closer(work schedule). May is a heavy month for my type of work.
    ISRA# 18696

CMA