Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravada 350 install date! ATTN:zz4, boink, anyone else

If you can make it, great. If not, thats okay too.. Just wanted to extend the invitation to you and let you know that it will stand. If you won't knowtill the day before whether you can get up or not, its all good.. Don't sweat it! Thanks! :bigthumb:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Distance: 735.0 miles Approximate Travel Time: 11 hours 18 mins

Hmmmm... Lemme see how my blaze is running, and how my finances are going. Might just take a road trip. Should only take me about ten hours to get there...

myk

By the way, what does the conversion consist off? Fuel injection or carburator, transmission,4.3 or 5.7,stock or mild built, all wheel drive, ect...??? What are we looking at or shooting for?
    ISRA# 18696

CMA

Yeah, i wont know what i'll be able to do til around march comes around or so. So, for now i'll plan on it. if i get a new job lined up and i cant make it. i guess i cant, but lets just say 85% sure i can make it.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

Distance: 540.9 miles Approximate Travel Time: 8 hours 19 mins

Thats not too bad at all. I'll see what I can do when we get closer to the time frame. :bigthumb:
    ISRA# 18696

CMA

Slow Ride
    Distance: 629.1 miles Approximate Travel Time: 9 hours 40 mins

I'll see if I have a job by then and if I have vacation and if the wife will let me go

I'd come if I were over there, but I'm on the far west coast. Vancouver to PA is how many 1000 miles..a little long for me.

Nate

I think coming up there would be awesome but it is just a little too far for me . 1565.6 miles Approximate Travel Time: 24 hours 5 mins
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Damn, Im gonna have to wait and see now. Thats really close to my spring fishing trip. BUT, on the good side, its over in PA already. MIght just have to get out of the fly stream for a few days and drop over there.

Where exactly are you guys at? Should be on my trip either the week of the 4th or the 11th. I think I'll have to backtrack a little bit though. The closest town to camp is Milheim, which is bout 25 minutes from state college.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Originally posted by Yenko_68
    By the way, what does the conversion consist off? Fuel injection or carburator, transmission,4.3 or 5.7,stock or mild built, all wheel drive, ect...??? What are we looking at or shooting for?
    I know Sean is not 100% sure yet since he's still collecting parts and information but from my understanding he is hoping to go carb'd. He has a Bravada, so it's gonna be the same as a 4x4 conversion. I know he's lookin for the motor all the time, and will get what comes along at a good deal. Anything more specific than that will have to be answered by Sean himself... and maybe even on the day of the install :bigthumb:

367.5 miles Approximate Travel Time: 6 hours 26 mins

You can pretty much count on me there! Wont be there in the blaze unless I do some kinda swap but Ill be there in the explorer!

Ill let you know closer to the date.

explorer 57gallons of fuel there
    blazer will cost more in transfluid then fuel :rofl:
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

if its not too far from me.... and u don;t mind having akid help u, i might be able to come...
    1988 s-15 jimmy
    500hp 383
    700r4
    4.10s posi

hey redie, what part of Jersey? My uncle lives in.. uhmm, shit I forget the town but its right on the border of PA and NJ and it only takes about 5hrs to get there.... those are only estimates. Once you get on the turnpike you can make up some time really easy.

Hey guys, damn this thread is kickin.. Let me see if I can answer all the questions...

Yenko - Ok, so far, I'm going from a 4.3 CPI engine to a CARB'ed 350 because I dont have to worry about emissions (good shit john :bigthumb:) and im looking pretty much at going with a crate engine from GM, the same one that supernova bought a couple of weeks ago, pushing about 250hp or so stock, I figured it would be good b/c its no miles, and there was a test where that exact engine was built up to about 430HP with no internal strenghtening of components required. It will be, like john said, into an AWD 94 bravada with the 4l60e tranny (at least thats what tranny I've been told I have)

Knudsomn - Hell yeah, if you can get off, come on in and join!

Audiodogg - Yeah, thats is a SERIOUS hike from British Columbia.. But hey, whatever floats your boat if you wanna drive that far!

Slammin - where are you at that it would take 24 hours to drive here?? lol thats insane, but then again, ive been in a car for 18 hours straight one time, it completely sucked.. agh!

ZZ4 - if your going to state college area your probably going to pass within about 10 miles of us somewhere.. I've been thinking about maybe pushing this date back b/c of something that just came up with my job today (wierd how it came up) so im now looking at the first weekend in june possibly.. but ill edit the post as needed if tat actually does change.. but zz, your probably about 2 hours from johns house, thats about what it took us to get to summit (if we hadnt made about 5 wrong turns, :rofl:}

U aint - if you can, come on down, its gonna be a blast!

Oldcarguy - all help is welcomed, plus it will be a great way to meet up with everyone and have a little sort of group thing!

Anyways, guys, I've been thinkin about the weather in PA, and I remember last year that memorial day weekend was rainy and in the 50's.. that translates to not good swap weather, plus, theres a good chance ill be going out of town with the boss for a big meeting in St. Louis the week of the 16th i was speaking of.. Anyways, I'll let everyone know of any changes of date asap.. Thanks guys :bigthumb:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    zz, your probably about 2 hours from johns house, thats about what it took us to get to summit (if we hadnt made about 5 wrong turns, :rofl:
    haha, shut up! It was the first time I drove there by myself and its not my fault there was no offramp goin the opposite way. But in any case, I have made it there in an hour with my cousin who knows the right way to go. So an hour and 20 mins would be a really accurate measurement for zz4 to my house.