Thread: Fuel lines?

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar

Fuel lines?

What do i do with the return line when i put in the 350, i wont be needing it since im running a carb so what do i do with it ...also do i just have to unplug the wire going to the intank pump and put in a manual fuel pump

Slow Ride
    I took out the intank pump and installed a peice of hose long enough to get the fuel to pickup good at the bottom of the tank and installed the sock on the end of it. I would recommend buying a new tank and straps too because Blazer gas tanks are notorious for rusting out. You can just disconnect the return line from the tank and plug it off.

yea blazer gas tanks suck ass. I cant fill mine up. 1/2 tank is all i can go becuase any more will dump out of the hole. buy a new tank its worth it believe me.
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

hey u aint redie they make a gas tank patch crap its a cheap fix but we did it on the nova ( i know all about rusty tanks) it works good and beats having to buy a new tank for a beater

damn salt
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Freelance Gynecoligst V8S10BLAZER350's Avatar
    Well the reason you guys have the problems with the tank and the straps rusting out is because you live up north . when i pulled the plastic tank sheild off my tank looked brand new and the bolts had no rust on them ...

so are you going to use the electric pump or are you going to get a mechanical pump (electric the way to go)
    FUELINJECTION IS NICE BUT I'D RATHER BE BLOWN
    DONT BLAME ME I DIDNT MAKE YOU A GIRL

i planned on gettin ga mechanical pump i just wanted to know what to do with it in the tank and what to do with the extra fuel line, i still dont think i got an awser on what to do with the return line

Slow Ride
    You don't need a return line if you are going with a mechanical pump so you can rip it out or leave it. Just plug it off either at the bulkhead on the drivers side of the front x-member or at the tank.

thank you