Thread: 15x10's

15x10's

I have a set of 15x10's with 4.5" BS. Will these fit the rear of my 1st gen with 275/60/15s without rubbing???

I dont thank so 10in is a wide wheel

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    is it a 4x4 or 2wd? Thats the proper offset for a 2wd but it will stick out quite a bit. If you have it lowered it may rub on the fender. If its at stock height I don't think you will have any problems. That is a large tire though too. They will NEVER fit on the front, but I am aware that you probably know that.

It is a 2wd and thats for the rear. I wanted to lower it 3" in the rear, I know they would for for a 15x8 but I have access to 15x10's which is why I asked

They won't tuck, but I don't think it will be a problem with a 3" drop. I've got BFG Radial TA's 275/50/15's on back right now, its only a 7" rim with 4 1/8"BS. They are just even with the fender. An 8" rim would be better or even 9.5" I think thats the widest rim you can tuck. Check for tire clearance with the leaf springs, and with the frame. Those are some big meats, and I know mine are close to both with less BS.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    i went and looked at a blaze with 295/50s and it was slammed, no bumpstop bracket or anything and they seemed to tuck, i think the fender lip was bent in though

OK I do not mind rolling the lip on the back so a 295/50/15 will fit without sticking out. I do not need to tuck just not rub

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    i wouldnt bet on it.....ask yenko hes got 295's and i think he said with 5 inchs back spacing they would tuck but dont quote me, ask around somemore first