Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!!!!!!!! Where can I find Caddy parts

Yeah I suppose It would count as a fling.............Mmmmmmmm the memories.............(first whatever in 4 years) Oh and the guy she left me for is one of my friends..........well he can have her,and I'll just settel for my nightly 12 pack.................. some one has to send in thoes cans so they can continue to build ricers LOL........ No I didn't really mean that thing about the dodge blazes ass whoopin...........as a matter of fact I am constantly recomending this site........
    SHOCKS are for COCKS........ SWITCHES get da BITCHES

[]> [] []\/[] []> []) //-\\ []) []) `//

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

I've been looking around and I made a few phone calls and I couldn't find anybody that knows about a stroker kit for a 472...

myk

I use to run this shit- TUCKINRIMINS10's Avatar
    okay JP dont cry just dont get alcohol poisoning again...Tell them about that time at the PARTY!!!!!!!!lol crarzy fucker
    Don't Buy anything from uglyjed.. What a -fuckbag- he is.

Ok Bobby, I was at this party and I was fellin pretty down so I figured that I would get toasted........so I found out the hard way the reason they called it a beer bong........... I bonged a fifth of Jim Beam and a half of a bottle of Scotch (both 80 proof) well I got alcahol poisoning........ I knew I was screwed when I couldn't feel any thing and when I was watching the same program on 2 different telovisions........ well I went upstairs, threw up outside, walked arround back, passed out in mid step, fell down a flight of stairs and broke the kids neighbors fence...........well the ambulance came and ( I don't remember this but everyone says that I did it) I was grabbin' the EMT's boobs and when I start remembering things the first thing that I remember was hitting on the nurse................ boy that state trooper got Pissed........lol any was I got 24 hours comunity, and a fine............but it's all fun and games. lol

Hey thanks otter, I think that I found a place that sells caddy parts......... it's called the CAD Company........it took me like 6 hours to find it on the net. It was the hardest thing that I have ever had to find.... other than a radiator cap for a 69 VW Bug. LOL
    but either way now I have to find parts for My 57 International........

I use to run this shit- TUCKINRIMINS10's Avatar
    god I love at story...........It was a fun night!
    Don't Buy anything from uglyjed.. What a -fuckbag- he is.

It was untill richard brought that bong............ and then after I woke up in the hospital at 6 in the morning......but inbetween was a riot..... Ah..... the good ol' days. Hey you need to come back out here with me after I get done with your blazer....