Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for you digital gurus.

Here is what I have done so far
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have two more shots that show the weld for the speaker brackets and also the freehand I'll have to post tomorrow:bigthumb:

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    that looks tight. nice work.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Yeah that's awsome. I have to say...I didn't expect something so... evil : ) Does the design extend beyond the rim of the grille?

=Justin=

By the way, is there anyway to tack a Z on the end of CUSTOM(Z)?

=X=

Actually...don't worry about doing that yet...first, does the design extend beyond the rim of the grille?

By the way, it looks really awesome. Thank you very much for all of your time.

=X=

Thanks Guys, and xrated the name plate does come down around the base of the grill. but if you need I can design it more into the design itself.This one dosnt show the speaker grills, the other pics I have gives you a better look at how the brackets well be weled. I want to get those other pics up for ya but this dam thing will only let me post one a day,Oh! if you can hit me with some measurements and I'll hit Zach with the full DXF CAD design so He can hook you up.
    THANKS AGAIN glade you like it
    need any changes let me know

laylow www.boomspeed.com they host pictures for you so you can use the img thing an its free an they have a pretty big storage space they give you :bigthumb:

Alright. My speakers came in the mail TODAY so I should be able to get some measurements out soon. I am still a llittle confused about the dimensions though. What I really need is for all of the design to fall within the speaker...like between the rim of the woofer...where the screws go (sorry don't know the actual dimensions. Basically it looks like the flamed head goes beyond and the logo goes beyond the actual speaker. I think that the other pictures will help alot.

Oh, and are you going to be able to add a Z onto the end of the logo CUSTOMZ? Or is that going to be to big of a deal?

Just curious, and everything looks great. Thanks for everything.

=Justin=

LowNSlow Thanks Man! Yeah xrated the other pic well help alot,so you can see where everthing hits I'll gett it up soon and then we can make the needed Changes to get everything right. I'm going to boomspeed.com now

no prob :bigthumb:

Ok I went to boomspeed and signed up but they havnt sent an validation code to my e-mail yet it said 30min, but its been longer, I even went back and tried to recover it but, Nouthing any other options

Hmmm that sux. By the way, this flaming head guy is really growing on me. : ) I may have to have you design me a few more things...of course, I'll pay you : )

Anyway...hope that validation code works for ya.

=X=

Thumbs up I got it

I got my code and now you can check out the pics, I'm still tring to figure out some of the boomspeed stuff but at least you can see what the pics look like ,JUST KEEP IN MIND We can change what we need to. I 'll be glade to help you with any design ideas, thats what I do I'm an airbrush artist & graphic designer and I'll be glad to help out I dont charge much.http://www.boomspeed.com/earlsl check out your two pics and some of my other stuff here:bigthumb:
    Last edited by Lay Low; 12-10-2002 at 04:57 AM.