Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Question for you digital gurus.

LAY LOW just leave man. NOONE WANTS YOUR FAKE ASS IN HERE. JUST LIKE YOUR WIFES ESCLADE WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND ALL THAT. JUST GET OUTTA HERE MAN. NOONE LIKES A FAKER.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

Uh....what?

=X=

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

long story... :nono:

myk

LAY LOW just leave man. NOONE WANTS YOUR FAKE ASS IN HERE. JUST LIKE YOUR WIFES ESCLADE WAS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND ALL THAT. JUST GET OUTTA HERE MAN. NOONE LIKES A FAKER.
    dude what tha crap man shut your lil prick ass up he aint hurtin no body, go have gay sex with some dudes or somethin he helpin that dude you maybe he liyed maybe he didnt you dont know that i dont see how he is hurting anyone by helpin this dude out with his speaker grill thing? so go back to your ass fuckin an shut your mouth.

lIKE OUTTER SAID lONG STORY bUT DONT' WORRY I'M here to stay and to help who every wants it PEACE
    Last edited by Lay Low; 12-10-2002 at 02:19 PM.

Dude you shot your holes. I have no respect for anyone thats lies their ass off and has the nerve to come back here and act like everyones going to repsect him again. i'm sorry i cant. i cant respect any person like this. Lay low trys being cute about it by staying in the digital dreams forum. So, noone bitches but hes worthless. By the way lay low that picture you put up the kid. looks like tottal shit man. those flames look like fat fingers. LowandSlow you ougtha just shut up now, because your a worthless pile. ALL I have seen you do lately is trash talk. grow up man. yeah he may be trying to help that kid, but you need to stick a plug in your ass. Hes helping that kid, but if that got CNC cut. that kid is going to realize wow. thats terrifying and a waste of $. Anyways lay low. if you going to come to this forum and not make up bullshit stories anymore. post in the other forums. i'm not ever going to respect you. you already made a impression on me, but if post in the other forums and threads here. i wont bother you as long as your helpful.

LowandSlow you ougtha just shut up now, because your a worthless pile. ALL I have seen you do lately is trash talk
    trash talk what have i done that was trash talk fuckin ass munch you grow up man. nobody cares about you an who you respect so take your dildo an shove it
    Last edited by mmdߣzr; 12-10-2002 at 03:13 PM.

lownslow if you make english out of that maybe the readers can read that, but i cant tell weather you saying you take a dildo and use it or trying to insult someone else(seriously no joke)

I ask for no respect I give no respect. but I do respect the fact you added your opinion and thats cool,But why would xrated think the design was terrifying and a waste of time when he has already aproved of it. All we need to do is redesign a few things and get the measurements to make this work.As I said before no respect intended but do keep in mind it's post like yours that keeps me here. Anyone can type a few lines a Knock how they feel about someone,but you cant knock my SKILLS because they do pay the bills . I dont intend this to sound Big or Bad, because everything is cool here but your opinion does stand as is RESPECT

Until We Cross Again
    LAY LOW

I respect your opinion Thanks

Hmmm...this forum turned interesting. Uh...ok...first and foremost... who am I "this kid?" Oh well... anyway, here's the deal... I don't know this story... so I can't really judge anyone by it. Umm...so I am just going to pretend it never happened. If some one wants to enlighten me...that would be great...but hey if not...that's cool too I guess.

Anyway, here's the bottom line I figure... I made this post asking for help...and he is the only one that helped me. I don't the design is bad... and I don't have anyway of telling what it would like like as a CNC cut out. I would like to see a 3dish picture if possible...but first I think we should take about a few little changes. Maybe we should do it via email or pm or something.

I really would like to hear the story though. If he just lied about his wifes Escalade...I don't really care... I mean all I am asking him to do is help me with my grilles...I don't see how the two relate. But if for some reason you all think that I am now in danger or something...I think the courteous thing to do would be to tell me why? I've seen pics of his truck...and it looks nice...and the grille looks nice on paper...so I don't really see a problem right now.

Anyway, I am really sorry that this forum turned into this.

=X=

xrated

It wasn't your fault that the thread turned out this way. And I'm working on a speaker grille, I think that there are better possibilities out there. You should be able to see different designs, not a variation on the same old thing. It just takes longer because I'm trying to 3-d render the picture.

The long story short is, his trucks, his wife's trucks, and the other pictures, weren't really his. Or to the best of anybodies knowledge, they weren't his. So a lot of people lost respect because he was making hollow claims.

That's public knowledge on the forum.

myk

Ok...well I don't think that his design is bad at all. I'm curious to see anyone elses if or when they get them finished. Just ry not to yell at anyone for the remainder of this thread : )

=X=

I havn't yelled at anybody. Actually, this is like my third post in this thread. :D

myk

Oh...my bad...well...nobody yell at anyone : )

hahaha
    =X=

Dude like otter said it's not your falt, and I'll continue helping you if you need it. I'm also looking forward to the other designs.LowNslow did you get your design just let me know what you think