Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Side Sagging?!?!!?

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Nice, replying with the same message as everybody else, only you're 2 months late.

Read the date on threads.
    :rofl:

Thanx, but you don't look at those things when its that late at night and your tired but can't sleep.......

It was on the top of the list in the forums, excuse me............
    America, Love it, or get the hell out!

Always too high
    how much is that spacer from belltech and does anyone have a part #? i got a 01 blazer xtreme with djm 3" controller arms and 4" blocks on it
    01 Blazer Xtreme: 4.3L auto, Bagged FBSS , tubular control arms, 4-linked rear, Clear corners, Clear tailights, shaved all over, custom interior...etc

That Chevy lean that you are talkin about is on the drivers side if i'm correct. I read in minitruckin magazine this was the case with all s10's. You just don't notice it until you have lowered it. But I dont think it should be leaning on the passenger side. Mine leans a little on the driver's side.
    91 4Dr Bagged, still rollin the factories, shaved, gotta be shaved. 4 10s, 6.5s, and 5.25s. waitin to be installed.

i am going through the same problem my 99 s10 blazer its leaning to the left side. i have belltech. 3indrop springs and 3in dropleafs. out back its almost 1in lower and a 1/4 lower in front on the drivers side is that the chevy lean .when i bought it i noticed that it was alittle lower on the drivers side so i should get that spacer from bellt to fix it and is that the only problem
    Last edited by cegblaz; 02-20-2003 at 04:59 PM.

Originally posted by Urbannoise
    how much is that spacer from belltech and does anyone have a part #? i got a 01 blazer xtreme with djm 3" controller arms and 4" blocks on it
    i called belltech part #4930 around 15$ he saidthat would work cause my blaz is leanin to the drivers side give them a call i dont know y urs is leanin to the pass side sorry

i know why they lean cuz they figure since you got a truck you only have one person in it driving it so they make it do it so when you sit in it the truck will sit level

They don't lean when sitting stock height. Just when lowered. And it wasn't done intentionally.

i talked to the owner of where i work at about it i work at a car dealer and he called chevy and was talking to a rep and thats what he said so if you think your right go talk to chevy about it

Sounds like the rep had no idea and was just making something up. So if that's the case.. why does the truck sometimes lean to the driver side?

I'm glad you work at a dealership, but that doesn't mean anything to me. :)

Originally posted by lowered 89
    i know why they lean cuz they figure since you got a truck you only have one person in it driving it so they make it do it so when you sit in it the truck will sit level

ive heard that before too. but i think its at all heights. even stock. its just more noticable as you lower it.
    4500 hp 392 TBI
    14" Foose "Spank 5's"
    Shaved windshield mod
    124 pump hydro setup with 7-link
    Blue paint finally

i talked to the owner of where i work at about it i work at a car dealer and he called chevy and was talking to a rep and thats what he said so if you think your right go talk to chevy about it
    Working as a detail boy doesn't compensate for working at a dealership

Possibly Chevy has 2 different spring load ratings for driver and passenger side and the quickest fix for this is just to put a spacer in?
    America, Love it, or get the hell out!

i run errands not detail boy

Always too high
    well im not having the problem on the drivers side... my passanger side is about 3/4" - 1" lower then the drivers
    01 Blazer Xtreme: 4.3L auto, Bagged FBSS , tubular control arms, 4-linked rear, Clear corners, Clear tailights, shaved all over, custom interior...etc

Originally posted by Urbannoise
    well im not having the problem on the drivers side... my passanger side is about 3/4" - 1" lower then the drivers
    the only thing i can say is try the spring isolator from belltech part #4930 and use it for the pass. side ,my blaz is leanin to the drivers side about 3/4" - 1" and thats what they told me to get , give them a call