Thread: Just look at it if you know anything about suspension

Hybrid View

Just look at it if you know anything about suspension

I was wondering If I could Trash the front differential,torsion bars,and the axles and replace them with air cylinders and if so how and how would I mount them or could i buy brackets or would I have to take it to a shop...
    I have a 4x4 crew cab but not for long they say i cant do it what do you think....

you could do that youll just have to make custom mounts for the air cylinders...you can buy my brackets(look at sig v) and use airbags and keep the 4x4 if you want

where would I mount them at....?
    I have a 4x4 crew cab but not for long they say i cant do it what do you think....

my brackets mount on the top of the upper control arm and the frame on and around the shock mount

I'm kinda new at this $h!+ so could you like send instructions...lol..but how much for the brackets...and I'll most likely try and send the money after the holidays b/c I've gotta buy presents and stuff I mean come on I'm still in h/s..lol

ill pm you the install instructions, no install pics but i will get them soon, the brackets are 85 plus shipping

ok thanks my aim s/n is BronBron213 if you just wanna im me...

Thats exactly what I told you on AIM if you wanted to keep it.

If it was my truck I would rip all that shit out & pretend it was a regular 2wd torison bar import truck and stick a bag in there and have alot less headaches.
    DFWminis.com
    AIM s/n Dragginblazer

normally you got the bags inbetween the control arms but you got a dam shaft there so either rip out the 4x4 or make em go on top of the upper arms and make a mount
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

My first blazer was 4x4 but I did hydraulics instead. I got rid of all the 4x4 components, and made a mount off the frame rail and had the cylinder bolted to the lower control arm then through the mount and then I used mini coils cause there wasnt room for regular coils. This probably doesn't help much since you want to go to bags, but i think hydros might be an easier option. Just an opinion.
    GettinLaid

Haha didn't even realize this is a ten year old post
    GettinLaid

noob!
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

At least I can say you searched, lol.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

I'm not new, what happened was I got an email on my phone about the one thread about everybody's first post, and I clicked the link that he posted as his first post instead of the link to the new thread, lol stupid mistake.
    GettinLaid