Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mighta found a 4Link 4 Blazers!!

You have another customer here please post when you work out the bugs. (FYI) Michael White from Barnyard Customs is working on a set of tubular upper and lower control arms for the box S-10 blazer and pickup they will be 400.00 for the both sides including poly bushings. He can be e-mailed at ALIEN8U2@aol.com

jsut get a custum built cantilever 2 or 4 link...i jsut got my custum built canti 2 link for 300 + shipping...made to my specs...

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    question? i know with a cantilever the ass end will go up higher but will it still lay al the way out?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

Originally posted by thumperc25
    question? i know with a cantilever the ass end will go up higher but will it still lay al the way out?
    yup :bigthumb: :smoker: lay out harder than a fat guy about to get layd

hey i represent that remark. Does anybody have pics of their 4 links on blazers? I hope I will be getting one soon and wanna know how and where to weld. If your bored please email them to me at blazer43@charter.net
    Last edited by Forklift; 12-30-2002 at 09:10 PM.
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

btw count me in from suicide cuz ive tried a few times to call him and a few emails ( im not dogging you im a bust man also) but i wanna do this in feb and be ready for Greensville
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Was I reading earlier in the post that a bolt on setup would cause tire clearance issues? Doesn't it mount in the same loc. as a weld on?

Count me in on the suicide bolt on kit. They make top quality s***.

Originally posted by suicidedoors.com
    blazer bolt on 4 links are in the works. just gotta find the time to finish the design. please be patient if your interested because i have 7 million things going on. dont know a definate price yet.

have a nice day.
    jason
    Wow, way to dig up an old post RMassa187, but since you did...

Jason, I hate to be a pest but way back on 12-15-2002, you said a 4 link was in the works any Updates??? I've got about everything else I need cept for a 4link....

If I don't get one from you I'm gonna have to go with an Air Ride Universal.... I think yours would be stronger.... Let me know...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Originally posted by smullen

Jason, I hate to be a pest but way back on 12-15-2002, you said a 4 link was in the works any Updates??? I've got about everything else I need cept for a 4link....

If I don't get one from you I'm gonna have to go with an Air Ride Universal.... I think yours would be stronger.... Let me know...
    I ordered my canti from Jason a couple of weeks ago and asked him about the prgress for a 2nd gen 2dr and it doesn't seem to me like it's gonna happen any time soon....he's working on kits for LOTS of trucks right now and from what I understand, he hasn't even started on our kit yet...and he won't start until he gets his hands on a truck to dummy up
    8================D

Originally posted by smullen

damn....2 years ago lol
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    I'd love to keep the blacks and other contributing members of society around. Move the niggers and wiggers and all those who think they are "owed a living" to Austrailia.
    2 DOOR LOVE

come on someone donate their truck to jason for a while, don't u get it back all bagged up and layed out? if so then thats the way to do shit right there, cause there will be no issues with hackage or nothing if jason bags your truck, just a thought
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

I didn't even look at the date. I did a search for barnyard arms and that came up. Its so needed though. I could get a 1st gen 4X4 blazer in boston for $50. The only good part would be the frame though. I'd donate that to Jason for the chance to buy a 4 link kit.

Oh yeah I voted in a poll for a Blazer 4 link too. I think the link is somewhere in this post. More people should vote on that. Maybe get Jason going.

*adds subscription in case SD.com 4-link happens* :D

shit man, donate that bitch, let jason play with the front and he can maybe come up with blazer specific 4x4 c-arms that are bag friendly or something!
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!