Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belltech 4WD Lowering Kit

Belltech 4WD Lowering Kit

I have a question about the Belltech kit. Does the kit come with leaf springs or a shackle/hanger kit for the back? Or both? If it comes with the shackle hanger kit what has to be done with that? Also, if anybody knows of the cheapest place to get the kit that would be a big help. I plan on ordering the kit tomorrow so quick responses would be great. Thanks a lot.

Shackle/hanger is for fullsize trucks. It either comes with the blocks or leafs..I think leafs though. Check summit...

Nate

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    It comes with leaf springs. Summit Racing is probably the only place that stocks it. Stylin concepts might but I am not sure. With the kit you only get leafs and the new torsion keys so don't forget to get shocks too.

Aight, Thanks guys I really appreciate it... the order is goin in right now.

Be careful Blazin, because I know that summit has had that kit on backorder before, sometimes for at least a month. So if your planning on getting in a set amount of time, you might want to check on the backorder length before you order.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Well thanks for tellin me now, about an hour after i ordered the kit...haha thanks for the heads up though S/T ill have to call em monday and see whats up with the kit. Any suggestions on who to get it from if it is on backorder? Or should i just wait for summit? Thanks Again

The only part of that kit that was on backorder was the leaf springs. I am not sure on the status of them now, but calling them won't hurt.

Ok so lets say the leafs our on backorder will they send me the keys and the shocks now and send me the leafs when they come in or will they hold everything till they get the leafs and then send everything at once?

I dunno. Call and ask them.

Aight ill talk to em monday

blazen89 how much is the kit gonna run ya?

Aight guys I called em up about 12:00 today and talked to a service rep. and everything is in stock!!:bigthumb: So that pretty much made my day. It should be here by the end of this week so i can install it this weekend. Cant Wait.

SubSystem: I have the invoice right in front of me so ill run the prices down for you. These are summit part numbers and prices.

BEL-3914 (Belltech 4WD Lowering Kit) $319.95 ea. x1 = $319.95
    BEL-7203 (Front Nitro Drop Shocks) $36.95 ea. x2 = $73.90
    BEL-7503 (Rear Nitro Drop Shocks) $36.95 ea. x2 = $73.90

Parts Total: $467.95
    Handling Charge: $7.95
    Grand Total: $475.70

If you ordered them today, expect them wednesday. Summit is really good with shipping. Although I guess it might take longer with the holidays.

Really? Actually I ordered it saturday but yea today is when they got my order because they dont work weekends. Thatd be great if i got the stuff Wednesday because then could install it on thursday since Wednesday is my last day of school before break. Id have it in thursday, get an alignment friday, and have it ready by the weekend which would be excellent.

I live pretty close to summit (about an hour and a half) and if I order anything by noon, I get it the next day by 5. So I can't complain. You're a bit farther away but at least you know it'll be on its way really soon. You'll be waiting for UPS, and not Summit.