Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belltech 4WD Lowering Kit

Yea exactly. I cant complain either it only took stylin concepts 2 days to send me a bumper from Ohio. And i think that where summit is to right Ohio or somewhere around there right?

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Summit is in easter OH. They have another warehouse in NV I think. Somewhere out west. You will be getting your stuff from the OH warehouse obviously.

Yea so your right it will probably be here wednesday. Good deal i cant wait to get closer to mother earth. Hey since your the big tire guy u think 205/60/15's will fill up the wheel wells nicely with the kit on?

That tire is a little small. It might not fill up the wheel well entirely. It should work out nice though. Remember to keep all the tires on it the same size.

It's kinda small but anything bigger looks like ass. I wanted to go 205/50 but then i realized thats way to small. Im goin 205/60 either the Pilot XGTH4, Goodyear Eagle GTII, or some Toyo's.

205/60 will work good for you. It might make it look like its dropped less. Thats just an optical illusion though. As for those tires, I recommend the Pilots. Thats what I have on my truck as a matter of fact.

What do u mean it will look like its dropped less? U mean it will look closer to the ground or higher off the ground?

Closer to the ground. I've been asked before if my truck was lowered already, cuz I have 195/60/15 tires. They aren't very big, and seem to lower the truck about on inch compared to other S10s around here.

But I don't think my tires are actually rated truck tires, they look more like car tires since they squish quite a bit from my truck weight..eehh..who knows, I don't care.

Nate

Then that would mean it would look like its dropped more. But yea i know what u mean. I had 235/75/15's on my truck when i was doin body work and then i put my rims on with 215/75/15 and even that little difference made it noticeably lower...id say about an inch or so.

I was sayin that the smaller tire leaves more wheel well gap. It will drop the truck closer to the ground, but it leaves a gap sometimes.

Yea i know what you mean john. But im thinkin with the kit and the fender trim im puttin on it shouldnt leave that much of a gap.

Originally posted by Blazin89
    Yea i know what you mean john. But im thinkin with the kit and the fender trim im puttin on it shouldnt leave that much of a gap.
    Yeah, those tires will be alright. What kind of fender flares are you talkin about?

I have paintable plastic fender flares and then i have paintable fiberglass fender flares/steps. Im not sure which im gonna use yet.

Ahhh, I see. Those will take up some of that gap.

I have a 4-5" gap right now which I need to get rid of.

Nate