Thread: roaring blazers

The Baby Seal Says: drewdaddyblazin's Avatar

Question roaring blazers

Whats the most effective upgrade to a 96 blazer with flowmasters and a k&n air filter (4.3 liter CPI v6) that costs about 100-300 bucks? I was thinking a new computer chip, but would the iginition system be better? some one help me out! Oh yeah, and i hope these upgrades dont take a team of mechanics to install either, cause im not really the smartest guy with cars... but i can understand instructions easy.....

bye bye, drew

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar

HAY YOUR AN "OKIE" TOO...

I've riden in a few blazers with you setup plus a chip and they were pretty quick... I'd wait to see what Nitro18 has to say befor you deside anything.

*PEACE*
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

cool

yeah thats what i was thinkin, jet stage 2 chip.. just got to find somebody to buy my speaker system so i get a chip... cheap @$$es around here can afford 275 bucks for 2 12's in a truck box, 100 watt rockford fosgate amp, and a 300 watt wiring kit.... i dont really think that is expesive for that... the speakers a new too... oh well... hey! your from oklahoma too!! hell yeah to okies.... heh

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    hay if you really want to sell that stuff quick, do it like a stole car... piece by piece um... not that I have expereance...;) . I had two 12 and a 500 watt amp I paid 80 bucks for it... sold it for 200. GO FOR KIDS THAT ARE 16, THEY ARN'T THAT EXPERIENCED IN CARS YET (not to say all 16 arn't) I coned... Helped a kid buy my stereo, I wanted 150 for it, but he just wanted the amp... SOLD FOR 100, then 2 weeks later he came back for the 12's. Well if you have a supply and it's in demand... PRISES GO UP! besides he was putting it in an IMPORT!!! A RED FLAMING EGG-LIPS!!! and he already fried the amp too after a week! lol.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

heheh sounds like a good idea... i got a bunch of dumb 10th graders that dont know their head from their ass... i should have thought of that before...

Yeah go for the kids that have all the fiberglass sh*t glued to their hondas but have never opened the hood and don't even know which way the engine points.

I knew a guy in high school. had a baby blue accord (cheap ass earl scheib paint job with drip marks and stuff). Took a speed bump at the wrong angle, ripped off his airdam, ran over it, and blew his tire. My friend had to jack up his car and change the tire for him because he didn't know how. This friend of mine is a GIRL, btw :D. Dude's wang must have shrunk like two inches after that one. He had to roll into the parking lot the next day with no front bumper.

These are the folks you need to sell your stuff to. Too much money, not enough brain matter.
    1990 Blazer 2wd 2dr. Needs power, paint, and a drop.