Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: can someone photochop this please

from what i did i had to start with the rims on a new window page and then add all the rest of the truck and then set the layers...the rims on my chopped photo are whole rims but when i added the truck on top of the rims i was able to center and move them by choosing the leyer to change

Ok you have your pic right..the original. First go find some rims, cut out JUST the rim..make sure it's gonna fit right though. Now you place the rim over the existing rim in the original pic, so it looks real. Make sure the rims is clean and looks good (no distortion). Now you just select the vehicle and lower it. There, now everythings perfect, you can tuck if you want or place the truck wherever you want.

Nate

if you need any help with chopping then check this site out Http://www.PhotoshopJunkie.com

Blazed

here, this is my first try doing this, but i think it is somewhat decent. i know i should have zoomed out a little, and not tryed to paint it

GravityMX -- try not to get rims that arent at a slant..nice job for you first time...alot better than my first one

MAN, ALL OF YOU GUYS HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB, THANKS SOOO MUCH, I GUESS MY TRUCK IS JUST A PLAIN GOOD ONE TO PHOTO WITH...THANKS AGAIN, KEEP TRYING IF YA CAN THOUGH
    1991 s-10 blazer
    4 mtx 12's
    Fosgate 700x
    www.cardomain.com/id/japrado27

Hey man tell us what you'd like your truck to look like in the end. I can or anybody else here, can chop your ride a million times and everytime it'd be different.

So give us something you'd like to see. For example; wheels, paint, flames, shaved body line, tinted windows..whatever you'd like to have your truck look like.

That way you may know what your ride will look like when you get closer to being done.

You don't need to pick out just one set of things, just give us a few different looks, and we'll do them for you.

Nate

Here is my photochop, too bad i dont have photoshop and do everything in paint, i think its good though damnit! :)

Edit: tell me what ya think about my chop...

heres my latest...clear tails and corners and tinted windows with rims

well in the end, i want to lower it, put some nice 18 five spokes, clear corners, cowl hood, and i was wondering if any of you could take off that gunk on the side from where the stock decals were.. and maybe add some tribal, or black flames,just try some different full body decals if you can.... thanks
    1991 s-10 blazer
    4 mtx 12's
    Fosgate 700x
    www.cardomain.com/id/japrado27

Puttin the "Sport" in SUV hivoltagedriver's Avatar
    obseen illusion, yours looks a litele like mine, only lower. Lol!

chopped it

let me know what you think i can get a little better if give it more time