Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $5 grille!

How do we make it fit exactly? Do I have to make any mods to the stock grill to make it fit?

Looks good! I like the low-buck mods.:bigthumb:

Did you cut out the existing grille, or is the mesh just sitting in front of it?
    '92 Jimmy, 4.3 CPI/auto, 2dr,2WD, 3/4 drop, 3.73's w/zexel. Bodywork in progress, LT1/6spd getting dusty.
    '94 Blazer w/GMC superiority complex, 4.3 TBI/5 spd, 4dr,4WD, 255/55/18's, fresh blue/black metallic.
    Originally posted by Blazin Low
    I keep mine nice and lubed with anti-sieze and it helps out alot...
    :D

all I did was cut out the existing grille with a dremel, then painted it where I cut. Then I bought that gutter guard sheets from Lowe's and cut out the part by the bow tie then bent it to shape and then screwed it in from the back you can't really tell that the screws are there and if you really wanted to you could paint the screw heads and the part that the screws are holding down black. Turned out pretty good though.:bigthumb:
    Imancipate yourselves from mental
    slavery, none but ourselves can free
    our minds. -Bob Marley

I did that, but I had to cut out 8 rectangles because I have the 93 grill, but I like the way that that one looks a lot better.
    COP- "Kid, your speech is sluring badly, have you been drinking?" KID- "Occifer, your eyes are glazed, you been eatin' doughnuts?"

Looks good. does anyone know if that grill will fit on a 1984 s10 blazer. I need a new one and that is tight.

Originally posted by BAD BLAZER
    I did that, but I had to cut out 8 rectangles because I have the 93 grill, but I like the way that that one looks a lot better.
    Do you have any pictures of your creation? I think I'm interested!
    Dynomax Exhaust 3" - K&N
    Rollpan - Smooth chrome bumper
    Elemental Designs - Avionixx- CDT