Thread: 5/5 Drop, rubbin stock tires

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar

5/5 Drop, rubbin stock tires

Alright im redropping seksmashines truck. Its got heated coils right now.....and i think one is broke, it bottomed all the way out, bad, anyways will his stock tires rub hella bad with a 5/5 drop hes going 2 inch spindles and 3 inch coils, we have no clue what his drop is now. any help would be great thanks alot guys

WHat size are the stock tires?
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

hell i dont know.......i think they are 205/75 15's...ill have to go check, but its whatever came on stock 2wd first gens.......

edit.......they are like 27 inches tall if that helps

well, blazinberto dropped his 98 dime yesterday 5/5 with I believe 205/75/15's and he said that he didn't rub at all, so I think that you would be okay with a 5/5 with those stockers on there

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

When I dropped my s-10, it was like a 4.5 up front, and 205/75/14's rubbed. But that was on an s-10. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys now i got to get Brandon off his ass and order the shit to do it, what would u say the drop with his coil springs completely down is

when I first lowered my blaze 3/3 my tires rubed the fenderwells whenever I turned, with 215/70r15's a little work with a body hammer fixed that though.

any one else..........i know alot of you bastards have 5/5 drops.......just answer yes or no lol

FUCK THE FACTORY!!! blazinberto's Avatar
    Mine havent rubbed at all yet. Maybe my coils arent broken in enough yet. But i dont think they will rub. hey s/t who the hells is those ppl in your avater.
    Don't Sweat the petty things, Pet the sweatty things!!!!!!!

Thanks again

BlazinBerto - I don't who the hell those people are in my avatar, but they sure look like some anal bead owners to me, don't they? :rofl :rofl:

Slow Ride
    I'm running a 26" tall tire in the front w/ a 5" drop and I don't rub on the fender at all. I used to rub just a little bit on the inner fender at full lock w/ P235/60R15's

FUCK THE FACTORY!!! blazinberto's Avatar
    yeah definitely... looks like they just got outta jail or something to... weirdos
    Don't Sweat the petty things, Pet the sweatty things!!!!!!!