Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Dropped Blazer tonight...=o)

onelow

onelow, i'm just like you. u have proved that ur stuff is real...hell, arent u doing blazinlow's bl2? lol. pics needs to be posted :bigthumb:
    ________
    Extreme q best temperature
    Last edited by LFBmike; 05-05-2011 at 02:39 AM.

non posting whore
    ya pics could settle this whole post about this clean body drop. u know LFBmike. ya im the one in the tape cutting ther spring tower in the bags gallery.
    Motionthree.com (610) 960-2921

Onelow, theres ways to not believe someone WITHOUT being a dick ya know?

I believe him, and if hes lying....im not going to dog on him.
    Last edited by chillenblazer; 01-09-2003 at 04:44 PM.

how was he being a dick? he's just trying to get some proof of the BD..
    ________
    PUBLIC LESBIAN

Dude what ever, I have meet so many people like your self "my work in the shit and better than everyone " ( Attitude).

I have posted a few PICS so far of the truck and one of the firewall as of so far.

But I will post PICS here soon but not to proove to you or anyone else have my work, because I have to proove nothing to anyone, IM interested in only helping people out as others have helped me out, not here to argue with some conceded prick as you have come off to be so far.

IM not on here saying I do the best work around, but I do good work and I get the job done.

So think what you want to think, IM done with this thread as of now because IM not about starting sh@t, so I will post PICS a son as I get alittle farther.
    Peace.............
    heres a pic of the floor at the door opening i did last night

:smoker:

i just want to see pics man...i think ur blaze is phat, i even had ur 'dog leg' picture as my background. i'm justthe type of person that likes pics to prove things that people say...not trying to start shit though.
    ________
    INFERTILITY FORUMS

Dude what ever, I have meet so many people like your self "my work in the shit and better than everyone " ( Attitude).

I have posted a few PICS so far of the truck and one of the firewall as of so far.

But I will post PICS here soon but not to proove to you or anyone else have my work, because I have to proove nothing to anyone, IM interested in only helping people out as others have helped me out, not here to argue with some conceded prick as you have come off to be so far.

IM not on here saying I do the best work around, but I do good work and I get the job done.

So think what you want to think, IM done with this thread as of now because IM not about starting sh@t, so I will post PICS a son as I get alittle farther.

non posting whore
    chillenblazer im a dick and i love pissing people off on this site.

i will post more pics after this weekend after all teh welding is done and the fire wall should be completly Grinded down and smooth by then.

you know i can understand you wanting to see pics , but theres no reason to be a dick about it and call someone you dont even know a "Hack"

hey Chillenblazer thanks fo the support.

you know im not here to fight or start shit with anyone , i have been doing this shit for years and there is so much stuff to do i am still learning and that was the whole reason of this post was to thank all the people who answered my questions and was not posted to brag.

non posting whore
    whats up there HACK MASTER

non posting whore
    i think its about time 2 end this thread its going no where P.S Motion Three's work is the shit thats why we own a shop doing this shit for a living.
    Last edited by onelow; 01-09-2003 at 11:05 PM.

lowenuf90
    im glad you have enough self confidence to take on the bd your self and it looks great,im sure you wont have any problems with it. at the very least you can say you did it yourself and didnt take it to some customizing shop for what, $2,000 onelow?

non posting whore
    nah we like to call are selfs fabricators . not some custom shop. plus i wouldnt touch a body drop for 2 g's neways

what i cant figure out is why onelow is a "fabricator" and not a professional writer. i mean damn, you've got this english and grammar thing down.

non posting whore
    these junior member already talking shit. let me guess ur shits stock right?