Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 87Blazer's Thread

well since everyone is fessing up....... i dont have a blazer its actually a trash can with wheels. its got lots of power, all the power that you can push. im thinking of shaving the handle and doing a 3 inch chop top on it.
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

hey my blaze is better than yours!!!!! Rubbermaid baby. Everythangs already shaved and smooth, and the paint job is flawless. The two ultragrip handles also give me more beefy low end torque!!!!
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby

Creative Genius
    OK, OK, enough of all this crap, I know you're all lying. Besides, my Blazer is better than all those anyways, I have a Hover-Blazer, based on the same principles of the UFO, my Blazer can hover circles around all your crap! I've devolped highly sophisticated technologies from my many encounters with alien life forms, and I have decided to finally reveal my Blazer to the world.... BOW DOWN, you're all just jealous of my Blazer that does not exist!

you mean this forum isnt about sport coats? mine has suede patches on the elbows

Creative Genius
    No, no, you want the thread next door, sorry for any inconvenience.

WESSSIDE GAME PLAYAH!! 91_blazer's Avatar
    i shaved my whole blazer, well actually i just call it a blazer its really a 71 buick, but i shaved the whole thing and put an f18 fighter jet body on it pretty soon im gonna shave the motor cause i hate how it drives i want it to sit and just look cool does anyone know where to get clears for an f18? or should i just shave the running lights too?
    -Roby
    2wd 91 blazer
    3.42 rear end
    4.3 TBI
    5-5 drop on the way with my 18 inch American Racing Nooz rims that i just got on...

Creative Genius
    I think I'll shave my steering wheel... I like challenges. Steering with a tiny nub, yeah, I could do it.

Maybe shave my floor, you know, Flintstone-style!

ya know..
    You can get alteza's for an f18 if you burn magensium which would give you some of a white burning level.. and then some normal setaline... for your orangish look...

what cha think?
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

WESSSIDE GAME PLAYAH!! 91_blazer's Avatar
    well i know its only been like 15 minutes but im really good with wood and bondo, i already shaved the lights all off, thanks anyway all i had to do is take a torch to the area around all the lights and hammer some wood pieces in there and use 15 pounds of bondo to fill, but it looks tight, cause im a master body worker.... also have you seen any black blazers? i just shaved my old paint off and its black under the old gray paint i think i have the only blazer in the universe thats black... what do you guys think? it only cost me 23 dollars to do it too!!
    -Roby
    2wd 91 blazer
    3.42 rear end
    4.3 TBI
    5-5 drop on the way with my 18 inch American Racing Nooz rims that i just got on...

87blazer
    u guys r so full of shit!!!

i already met the huxtables today thanks

i shaved my front seats so now i sit on milk crates

I shaved all the windows and doors (from the inside)......now if i could only figure out how the hell im going to get out of here:confused:
    A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

'94 Bravada
    '67 Chevelle
    '73 Chevelle

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar

MY BLAZER

here is a pic of my blazer before i shaved the door handles, CHECK IT OUT EVEN BEFORE THE SHAVED HANDLE MOD I GUARUN-DAMN-T IT BEATS ALL OF YOUR PIECES OF GARBAGE!!!!!:nono:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tony Sport; 02-13-2002 at 09:31 PM.

toolow... 87Blazer.... a1cmenendez.... whoever you are now, just do the world a favor and end your life.