Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey you can make our headlights clear. All you have to do is take the headlight apart. Heat the light on both sides with a heat gun. Then take a knife and cut the glue between each sdes. then it should spred apart enouh and th yellow should fall out. TADA you got clears.

you ever tried it? It doesnt work. Heat guns melt the plastic before the silicone. Even after mass heating and prying the back composite will just crack off and break in pieces.
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby

I have done it on my blazer and i didnt crack you got to heat it slowly and then after awhile it just breaks apart it slef and then buy seal all and put ti back together,jus take yyour time and it wil work, it took around 4 hours to do.

Dude I dont no how I spent mad hours working on mine and I even cut practically all the silicone out with a knife then heated it and I stil coulnt get it to budge.
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby

S.I.K. & twiSted blazertuckin20s's Avatar
    I split mine apart and then cut a piece of plastic from like the overhead lights from the houses and used that to replace the amber part.:bigthumb:
    TWISTED IMAGES
    1996 4-dr Blazer
    tuckin 18's & 20's
    shaved door handles, hood squirters, antenna, roof rack, rear wiper and lock, tail lights, gas door, and rear bumper with rollpan. Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profi...rofileID=16027
    www.cardomain.com/id/blazertuckin20s
    www.twistedimages.com

jrodgraphicanddesign.com Blazin95Envy's Avatar
    Ok, i just got my 95-97 jimmy headlight to screw around with and try out....i dont see any clear glue or anything holding the plastic to the black piece...how am i supposed to get this thing apart?
    03 Infiniti g35 Coupe - Pearl White
    Tinted, Chrome 20's, Gialla grille, carbon fiber engine cover, CF Z-tube, k&n filter, Custom box w/ jl10w6v2 JL 250x1, oem front lip/splashguards

95 GMC Jimmy-way too much to list!
    http://members.cardomain.com/blazin95gmc
    www.jrodgraphicanddesign.com