Thread: 5/5 drop problem ?

5/5 drop problem ?

i put a 5/5 belltech drop in my 99 2wd blaz and the ride sucked i had too take the 2in blocks out cause the rear was soooo stiff and it had that bounce that u see on imports when they cut the springs when i would go past 25mph now it is 5in drop in the front and 3 in in back and i want to make it even again but it is not worth the bad ride and i might have too do a 3/4 drop or a 3/3drop but i dont want to if any one has done a 5/5 drop or a 4/4drop please post and help me out on what i could do thanks

You probably need a c-notch in the back to give the axle more room to travel.. That's probably why it is riding like shit
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

a block in the rear will not alter the ride quality.. unless.. like he said your hitting the bumpstop.. which you probably are.. either get a notch.. or atleast cut off the bumpstop mount * if second gens have them.. i know first gens have huge ones*
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

I have a 95 4 door at a 7/7 static drop. Feel free to PM me with any questions!!
    It hurts your kidneys to blaze THIS low
    click here to see my baby