Thread: need help/info on lowering an Astro van

Question need help/info on lowering an Astro van

Have an 1988 Astro van and have installed Chassis Tech 2 inch lowered spindles and a 6 inch drop axle flip kit in the rear. and now have to much neg camber on the frt even with all shims removed. are there any repairs/fixes like offset control arms etc. for this? also want to lower the van further with 2 inch lowering springs for frt end, is this going to cause even mor neg. camber then I allready have? Any info would be helpful or if some one can send me to an other site that deals with astros would be much appreciated THANKS

i know what will solve the problem

hey look for a site called atrolow not blazin low dude
    hahaha im funny,,
    taker easy if shes real easy taker twice

Slow Ride

Call these guys

Call BellTech or Western about your problem. I have dropped many cars and trucks and both of these companies are more than willing to give technical info.
    Last edited by Slow Ride; 11-01-2001 at 08:52 AM.

Springs cause neg. camber. Spindles do NOT change the camber at all. They just move the wheel/rotor straight up 2-3". Anyway, negative camber is expected on a dropped truck/van. There's an expensive cure for this- Adjustable tubular control arms. Try AIM or Godfather Customs
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

non posting whore
    check this van site out i found the other day http://www.vannin.com/showvans/slammed.html
    Motionthree.com (610) 960-2921

KeepOnBlazin'ElvisStyle! Elvis077's Avatar
    Vans are sweet cuz you can fit like 90 12's back there and still have room to get freaky! i'll stick to blazin low though.(as SOON AS I GET MY DAMN SPRINGZ!!!)

I was thinking about ditching the taco and gettin a vav,only because a van has more room for my speaker setup then my taco.Also I'm not little I'm around 280@6'5,so I could use the room.