Thread: Wha the %#*&@#^&@!!!!

Question Wha the %#*&@#^&@!!!!

Okay...How come when i stop at a red light every motherf*cker wants to race??? When i actually do..they get pissy when i smoke there ass....What the f*ck is that about!!!???
    PinkPoison's #1...PinkPoison's #1....PinkPoison's #1

just say "dont you only wish you'd get the chance to beat my ass like that" :D being a guy I fear the day a women walks me, that would jus make me feel awkward, and the day a girl does beat me she better have sex with me :rofl:
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

hahaha well ive beat alot of guys around here. They dont look to pleased when i do..
    PinkPoison's #1...PinkPoison's #1....PinkPoison's #1

The Baby Seal Says: drewdaddyblazin's Avatar

Talking you guys too???

HAHaa same with me. I like to race those rich boys that have 2002 V6 camaros... I get thier asses beat everytime... Im like, hey big dumbass! i guess you should have spend the extra 10k and got a V8 in that wanna be muscle car of yours!!! Then, yah you would win, but you rich ass just better wait until i get a supercharger, then it will be a good race.... muuahahahhhahahaha! and if i still loose, ill rev my engine and blow the doors off your Z28! hows dat sound?(i got the 40 series flowmaster.) muahaha!.... there just had to muuuhahahha once more....EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    oh and here is a pic of my beast... The dumb girl that had it before me did somethin to the bumper.... her name was Dac... i guess that explains why she couldnt drive with a name like that...

correct me if I'm wrong,Are you not only 14 years old? and don't have a license so how could you race " those rich boys that have 2002 V6 camaros... I get thier asses beat everytime... " Also if this is true wouldn't that make you a rich boy with a blazer. I'm pretty sure a 14 year old didn't have enough money on his own to buy a blazer. Maybe the rich boys with camaro's say the same thing about you.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Angry ok

Dude im 17... i work as a PC tech at a local computer store... i buy my own stuff... I am also A+ certified... :rofl: so you lose... I also got my blazer for 7k... where did you get i was 14 at?

NO offence what so ever. But that A+ certified class is a joke. I took it at my highschool. On the first day we took the final test to see what we would get. I scored MUCH higher than the A+ TEACHER. I schooled that course. And paying to take the test is in my mind a waste of money.
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

yah but i dont know many kids my age with an a+... i wasnt braging either, and yes you are right, the A+ was a joke...

I thought I read on chat the other nite you said you were 14 Sorry must have been someone else.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Talking yesh indeed

i think i remember seeing someone say they were 14 also... hmmm... lets find them and use them as a surf board... muuhahahhahaaaa

it was me im 14