Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roll Cage for 1st Gen. S-10 Blazer

No, acutally it is a timed thing.

The track I race at has a total of 13 different classes and 2 different tracks.

They have a Modified track and a "Street" track

The modified track is 200 feet long and consists of mud that varies day to day from 6" to 18" deep.

The "Street" track is the nasty track. 200 feet long of some damn nasty, sloppy, gooey mud. On average it gets to about 3 feet deep. The object is not to go through the mud, but to go on top of it.

Some examples of some quick trucks on the two tracks would be a time of 6 seconds or less on the "street" track or a 3 second run on the modified track.

The modifed track is the type of track you may have seen at like a monster truck thing with bigfoot and all. They normally have mud drags as well. Its normally a 200 foot track of about a foot of mud. Its a very smooth track, without alot of ruts, because some very fast 2 second trucks race on that track and one rut could flip one of these.

To imagine one of these mud drag trucks that run sub 2 seconds, imagine a top fuel dragster with four wheel drive big nasty mud tires on the back and a little bit smaller nasty mud tires up front.
    Dean (Melbourne, Florida)

88 S-10 Blazer sitting on top of shortened 84 4x4 Suburban Frame and Running Gear. Soon to be Big Block Powered - 468 C.I.

KNUDSONM,

I went by a place in Orlando called American Motorsports who does race car fabrication and the such.

I asked them for an estimate for my rollcage..........................They wanted $1400.00 fabricate a rollcage for my Blazer.

WOW !!!

88 S-10 Blazer sitting on top of shortened 84 4x4 Suburban Frame and Running Gear. Soon to be Big Block Powered - 468 C.I.

hey i can get your rollcage done for a good price if you want and if you want to get the inside done in all aluminum my friend does both let me know if i can help

Yeah, actually, I might take you up on that.

Does he have a shop? or does he work from his house?

Either way. Here is my email address, drop me a line and you and give me his info. 4wheeler@Bigfoot.com

Thanks

Re: Use you damn brain

Originally posted by knudsonm
    This site is called Blazin'Low not Blazin'Sky

Slam a Blazer and then we can talk. I think the thin air up there in your elevated Blazer has impaired your thought processes and your vision.
    I hate back seat drivers that are RUDE!!!:punch:

Well Stated

tone dos (tone tone) Tony Sport's Avatar
    rip SlamminS15

its ok to me

hey guys
    a blaz is a blaz
    he might not have it low but he might be able to help use with other stuff and same the other way
    i wouldn't mind having a roll cage in my for looks and function
    but that me
    Whats Next