Thread: 89 blazer

Question 89 blazer

uuuuuuunmmmmmmmmmmm yeah!
    this is my first time!

anyway i have an 89 blazer, 4.3L TBI, and would like to know if there is anyone with a picture of one with a 3/4 drop along with 17" rims.
    so as to get an idea of what it will loook like, or if i would like to go higher or lower?
    as well if there are any bolt ons that might enhance performance or looks.
    (ex supercharger,exhaust,roolpans, bodykits,etc...)
    thanx:confused:

P.s from Calgary, Canada, so it is is hard to get bolt-ons for it up hear everything is in the states.

Creative Genius
    Ahhh yes, a fellow Calgarian. Rollpans are cool, I'm getting mine shipped in from Toronto froma friend of mine. I'm sure if you looked around you could find cool stuff somewhere in Calgary. Go to Mopar on 16th Ave. They have tons of stuff in there.

Question

Yo #15 - Also my first time post. My 89 is in the process of being rebuilt - has been in the shop for about 4 months now(should have pics within the month). I got my steel rollpan from streetbeat.com - they should be able to ship it to you. As far as performance bolt-ons - exhaust enhencements, new plugs & wires, coil, ignition, CHIP A MUST, & Air. That's a start.

Now a question for you - Are all 89 4.3L S-10s TBI? What year was CPI first introduced? :confused:
    I'll be nockin it if you ain't
    4.3L 4x4
    Accel stuff & MSD
    K&N Aircharger

Blazinlow Member
    the vortec cpi came out in 92' i think. i do know for sure not until the front grill change.

hey whats up #15 i'm from calgary as well.
    the place on 16th is called mopac ( great place. like omg). As well as go to a place called streetheat it's down south by chinook.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar

That is roughly a 4/3 drop. No specific parts used in the front, just the torsion trick. Back is a 3' block. Those are 17' KMC Tramps. BTW its an 88.

Creative Genius
    That is one of the nicest Blazers I think. Not really fancy, but just sharp and mean looking. I love it. Anyways, what is on the hood? Those look like the vents that are on the hoods of 1998 Jeep Cherokee 5.9L Limited's. Anyways, I know about Mopac on 16th, it's kinda smallish but they can get almost anything ordered in. Where is Street Heat? Is it on McLoed Tr.? I live in Airdrie, but close enough, you know?

*EDIT: Hey Blazed, is that a 4x4? What size are the tires? That is the perfect look I want for my truck. Not too low, and nice looking tire and rim size.

Yeah, it is a 4x4. The tires are Yokohama Avid H4 235/45/17's. I am working on finding a 2wd though. I can get a wrecked one for $900 that I am considering.

I'll give you mine for 9,000 :) haha Hows that
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

Haha, sorry but thats too rich for my blood right now.

Damn
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend