Thread: Hey Guy's..

Hey Guy's..

Just wanted to say hey, spend a lot of time over at S-10 Forum and thought it was time to join up here. Hope I can be of some help. Thanks for the time..Bobby
    2002 Blazer Xtreme
    Auto
    K&N, Airbox Mod, Ported and polished MAF, Relocated ATS, Flowmaster Catback. Have 3:73's, Efan, 70 shot and Transgo shift kit waiting to be installed when it warms up

Creative Genius
    DAMN! Nice truck, buddy! Welcome aboard!

:bigthumb:

Thanks, Just finished freezing my ass off shaving the emblems and bowtie off the back tail. Waiting for IRS to give me my check so I can purchase the BElltech 3/4 drop I so badly need.(WANT!!) Thanks again, Bobby
    2002 Blazer Xtreme
    Auto
    K&N, Airbox Mod, Ported and polished MAF, Relocated ATS, Flowmaster Catback. Have 3:73's, Efan, 70 shot and Transgo shift kit waiting to be installed when it warms up

Creative Genius
    Well, it's better that the IRS is GIVING your next check as opposed to TAKING your next one! :D

Nice Blaze Bobby,
    One X/Blaze to another.Welcome.:bigthumb:

Very Nice !!! Looks good in white. What drop is that. It's amazing what it does for these trucks. Planning on keeping the Stock rims but running 295/50/16's on the back. 245/50/16's on the front. Like the look of a meaty tire vs an o ring kinda look. Besides need some traction. Just got a promotion at work, so after the house is closed on on goes the procharger hehehe. Good luck with it...Bobby
    2002 Blazer Xtreme
    Auto

The pic is when it was a2/3. Now is a 3/4. Guess i should get my lazy ass out and take new pics.DJM control arms,Belltech Coil springsFront,4"DJM angeled blocks.Riding on Doetsch Nitros.Energy Suspension Polys kit.Also installed Wildwood Braking system all four.
    If your looking at shocks. Check out Doetsch new 9-way adjustables. Sweet system.Control module allows you to adjust in cab.[FONT=courier new]:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Thumbs up

As a soon to be new owner of a 2002 Blazer, I am blown away by all the sites etc I've seen and all the tricked out badass movers i've seen on this site! Keep up the great work...maybe I'll show off some mods I plan to do!
    I get my kicks above the waistline Sunshine...