Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: All Members read. *IMPORTANT*

ATTN: All Members read. *IMPORTANT*

I dont want to see you guys acting like idiots in this thread please. Anyways, Since fastnlow has left. the forums seem more like forums now. everyone from what i have seen is very respectable to each. In the donators forum i been seeing people talk about who they dont like. Well, I nor any of the other Forum Leaders want to see anymore flaming or anything along those lines on these forums. Since fastnlow left the forums slowed down. the forums have been maintainable easier. I think this may have been better for us. I dont want to bad mouth him, but i cant believe how one person could make the forums so "busy".

Anyways, Let's all stay respective to each other. From now on if you dont like the person put him on ignore list or just simply ignore the person. If you are insulted lightly please ignore it. If a insult ever really offends you just contact a Forum Leader of that particular forum. I'm sure they'll be more then happy to help. Please dont bother blazinlow(Mike) unless it is such a ignoreant or threatening post where things will be taking care of with him. The best bet is to contact a Forum Leader then therefore the Forum Leader will contact blazinlow himself. Blazinlow has plenty of people bugging him daily lets let him have a break. That's why he hired us Forum Leaders. To help him control the forum so he isnt on this forum trying to control the forums. So, if there is a problem please let the Forum Leaders take care of the problem and give Blazinlow a break.

Thanks ahead of time

Boink(2nd gen Forum Leader)

AIM:Boik20
    MSN:Boik02@hotmail.com

If any forum leaders would like to agree or say something please respond. :)
    Last edited by Boink; 12-15-2004 at 10:45 PM.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

FUCK THE FACTORY!!! blazinberto's Avatar
    :bigthumb: Amen Colon Customs President
    Don't Sweat the petty things, Pet the sweatty things!!!!!!!

Man, now how is my post count going to go up? ;)

Seriously though, I am willing to go with that. No matter how tempting it is, or how well a person sets himself up for a HUGE burn, I will bite my lip and hold back.

PS : Maybe this should become a sticky
    Last edited by ogg2001; 02-26-2003 at 12:08 AM.
    '87 Jimmy, Caddy Deville tail lights, frenched lic plate, smoothie steel rollpan, phantom grill, 425 HP V8 conversion in the process and all the goodies to go with it
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/ogg2001

Any time someone lies on the board they are automaticly setup to get shit pitched at them..... Thats how I feel on the subject, and I will pitch that person shit if they go around lieing about shit.......... That is what those kind of people deserve....

I think when people get maid fun of for lieing its a deturent for them to continue lieing. I am just trying to help :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

"An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind."
    --Mohandas Gandhi

When people get made fun of for lieing, you're only showing the rest of the members that it's ok to haggle somebody for what they post. Forum Leaders are supposed to be fair, and not take sides in matters. Yes we are all only human, but for the most part I think that we lead by our actions. And when a Forum Leader takes a shot at somebody for what they say then the rest of the forum decides that they can do the same.

If you have a problem with somebody, take it up with them through PM, or if you're a donator, complain about it in the lounge. But try not to start stuff in the forums. If you want to complain, do so tactfully, and try to make your messages thought out. You can't just go around pm'ing people with a string of obscenities. I know I'm only speaking for myself, but we have a really good thing going here people, let's try to take care of it, instead of letting it goto waste.

If you want to talk to me about stuff at any time, my aim screen name is bagged otter, my yahoo screen name is tegur, I'm probably invisible, just im me.. and my hotmail is mykldvd@hotmail.com Feel free to send me a PM if you're having a problem with somebody. I'll respond as best as I can and try to help settle whatever the problem may be.

Myk,
    general, off-topic, and digi dreams forum leader

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    well put otter, im down for it. Ill try my hardest to be good. This site is great and i think all the bs that starts here drives away people

Originally posted by ogg2001
    Man, now how is my post count going to go up? ;)

Seriously though, I am willing to go with that. No matter how tempting it is, or how well a person sets himself up for a HUGE burn, I will bite my lip and hold back.
    i dont know man that could get kinda hard. evryone here knows i like a good burn every now and then. but man when someon just says or does something stupid, you gotta gut punch that ass, so they dont do stupid shit anymore.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

I really think that people should take good burns a little bit lighter. I enjoy a good burn...but only if it is in good fun. I think most are....but people need to think before they post. If it is funny, and you know that the person on the recieving end will know that you are joking...then by all means post it. And, oddly enough the forums are a little bit less hectic. And why did fastnlow leave? I wasn't here. not that i mind.....
    Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    Last edited by addiction2bass; 10-01-2003 at 04:58 PM.
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

Originally posted by addiction2bass
    Boink just seems to me like you are a complete hypocrit.
    "everyone from what i have seen is very respectable to each."
    "Anyways, Let's all stay respective to each other. From now on if you dont like the person put him on ignore list or just simply ignore the person."

instead of deleting posts or insulting why dont you just take your own advise if you dont agree or like things i type?
    ohhhhh. buddy......buddy buddy.
    its a :nono: to call out a mod. on top of that your pretty much of a newb. and really you post too much useless info. and 4th there will be no more talking shit about my tony low comrade, so SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

oh also boink doesnt have the option of putting you on ignore cause as a mod he needs to be able to se youe useless post to make sure they abide by the forum rules, most of which dont.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Last edited by addiction2bass; 10-01-2003 at 04:59 PM.

Hey some posts you do are alright, but i have found many i deleted that were pointless. dont call me out to post some links to some quotes you have. we all have a lil bit of useless information, but you are the top of it. in many posts you posted something to help someone, but then many times you post the same thing in different wording. some posts have you posting up to 17 times arguing with people. maybe you need to learn to loose a argument and live with it. By the way people *are* watching you. :bigthumb:

Good day sir.

I am keeping it friendly. If a post count is that big of a deal to you maybe you need to go to www.postwhores.com. Noone heres likes a person that has a 9.45 posts avg a day. i cut that back a little bit for you yesterday. :)

Originally posted by addiction2bass
    Boink just seems to me like you are a complete hypocrit.
    "everyone from what i have seen is very respectable to each."
    "Anyways, Let's all stay respective to each other. From now on if you dont like the person put him on ignore list or just simply ignore the person."

instead of deleting posts or insulting why dont you just take your own advise if you dont agree or like things i type?

Anyways you got a problem??? Bring it to me directly in PM messaging. this is does not to be brought up publically. Might i add that posts was many months ago. things changed *cough* tonylow*cough*

Anyways, you need to stop telling yourself "You're the best" you may succeed in life then. :)

i know im not the best! but i do know somethings i say might be helpful to someone.
    ill go ahead and delete my other posts if it bothers you that much. by the way you have a PM

ohhh the shenanigans...hahaha