Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anymore New Info On Raw 2nd Gen Roll Pan?

if that is it, it aint to bad for 300 bucks. it looks better than that guys that had that one for 1200 bucks. well my stock bumper looks better than 1200 bucks. but yeah i think id buy that if i had the money.

JJ
    Have you ever been kissed by a goat?

Holy ugly as sin! That thing looks horrible. Its like a 2nd gen with the old school 1st gen rollpan/groundeffects. I thought they would match the curves, not making new ugly ones.

i just emailed them so i should get something back from them tomorrow or something.

JJ

good luck, i haven't heard anything back from them since i last posted...

i also asked them about bagging and c-notchin. but everytime ive emailed them ive gotten something back from them like the same day, depending on when i emailed them, or the next day.

I really hope that isn't what it is gunna look like. Its different, but way to many weird curves and stuff. Not liking that picture at all. Just my opinion.
    2001 GMC Jimmy --
    Bagged up front and waiting for a 4-link for the rear. Dropped 6" in the rear.
    18" Eagle Alloy 212's
    Shaved Roof Rack
    Grill Craft Sport Grill

------------------------------------------------
    Chad
    X-10 Customs
    Webmaster &
    Orange County Member
    X-10 Customs : SoCal

hey i just took my 2nd generation to a near by shop that does some awesome tricks. I'm having him fabricate a roll pan for me and it's NOT gonna cost an arm and a leg either. just try your nearbye shop and see what they can do for ya.

How much is that costing you?

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    :nono: Not putting that on the rear of my Blazer. Looks like an Astro van rear end. The $1200 (cough-cough) looked better, but to much money.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

I called RAW yesterday and askeed about there smooth wiper cowl with wiper slots and the rollpan and he said maybe in a few weeks, and they have more important things to work on. Im not holding my breath. He told me that 2 months ago. He has so many prepaid orders for it, its gunna take a while before any of us can just call and say send me one without waiting months. Im just going to finish building the one I started.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loblzr

3rd place Texas Heatwave 02 Mini SUV street, 1st place Texas Showdown 03 SUV Street, 2nd place Texas Heatwave 03 Mini SUV Full modified, 1st Place Rollout 2K3 SUV mild, 2nd place Houston Autorama semi mini sport wagon, 2nd place Dustoff 04 SUV Wild, 3rd lakefront tour 04, 1st heatwave 06, 2nd Dustoff 06

Ok guys seen raws work in person its great and the roll pan doesnt look like that i saw it a while ago on a blazer they did thats on the site at a show here in tampa fl.... they do the best work in fl hands down my friend is gettin his truck bagged there soon and i might also here is a link of a car they did :bowdown: http://www.acrophobia.net/Members/dave.htm :bowdown: it hands down is god of f150's!! ive seen the roll pan they did for a badass blazer its on the site it was balck now gold and some krazy design and its so clean its all flat dont have that ugly ass holes in it its just like a regular roll pan but for our trucks.....and sorry guys if they make it im gonna be one of the first to have it im a hr away ill drive there and not pay shippin! :p: sorry

Good lookin out, Keep us posted... :) Fron what I have seen, I have always thought they did good work..
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Question Hey AEPIMP

The blazer you talk about that was black, now gold...(tom's or tom's old one) That rollpan is killer, and very smooth, but that is not a bolt on or fiberglass pan. I'm about 99.9% positive thats the good ole s10 rear quarter swap, welded up and smoothed. I havn't been keeping up with the 2nd gen R.A.W. rollpan but i thought it was supposed to be a bolt on fiberglass deal?
    but anywho
    holla
    mike
    96 4 door- Shaved, Flamed, Layed. 20" Billet Specialties, in the process of stock floor bodydropping and dropping in a 305... to be continued

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    If the roll pan does not look like that one in the previous pic, it has a chance. I know RAW does great work, so I was skeptical of that pic

And as far as that f150 goes, if you get a chance to see it in person, make sure you do. I checked it out real close at the Spring Break Nat. this year and it is bad ass. My friend just recently got a new 150 to hook up and I told him if we even got close to looking that good we were on the right track.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

i was out at the s.p.n i had a great time and used a whole roll on that truck its perfect!