Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Anymore New Info On Raw 2nd Gen Roll Pan?

i just went to a local body shop around my parents house in eastern NC and they told me that they would make me one and paint it for 150 bucks. thats awsome.
    Have you ever been kissed by a goat?

cool - get pics! then ask them how much shipping is to 19701 :)

lol.
    ok cool later
    Have you ever been kissed by a goat?

i just got an email from RAW saying that it is in the final stages and will be posted on the site in the next week or so.

...getting closer...

Have U Had Your V8 Today LOW PSI's Avatar
    It was in it's final stages back in February. I had family that was in Florida, and they were going to pick it up for me then. But RAW never got it finished. But I have heard they do good work. Let's just hope it doesn't look like the pic I posted earlier in this thread.

Big Swole
    if it looks like that then im not puttin that ugly ass thing on my car. i will deal with what i have
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

I got an e-mail from them today, they are kinda being dicks.... The sent me an e-mail awhile back saying it would be done and tehir would be pics on their website. I saved the e-mail and replied to it a day or so ago and asked if there was any update and if they made taillight fillers for an 2nd gen Blazer

They replied and said, "It will be on the site when its done." "We do not make Fillers for a 2nd Gen Blazers, Check with AIM or somewhere else."
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Have U Had Your V8 Today LOW PSI's Avatar
    They got kinda crappy with me when I check ststus on it a couple of months ago. I was only calling them because they kept telling me to check back in a couple of weeks.

Originally posted by LOW PSI
    They got kinda crappy with me when I check ststus on it a couple of months ago. I was only calling them because they kept telling me to check back in a couple of weeks.
    Thats what I'm saying..

me too, me too, They said check back in a few weeks, after being a jerk. he told me that in January. Screw it, I made my own rollpan and smooth wiper cowl. Cant wait on these guys any longer. ill post pics when It gets out of the paint shop.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/1loblzr

3rd place Texas Heatwave 02 Mini SUV street, 1st place Texas Showdown 03 SUV Street, 2nd place Texas Heatwave 03 Mini SUV Full modified, 1st Place Rollout 2K3 SUV mild, 2nd place Houston Autorama semi mini sport wagon, 2nd place Dustoff 04 SUV Wild, 3rd lakefront tour 04, 1st heatwave 06, 2nd Dustoff 06

Coool.... Can't wait to see'em... Everytime a see a new meddage from this thread ""Anymore New Info On Raw 2nd Gen Roll Pan?"" I hope its them saying they finnaly got thei ish ready...

Big Swole
    i was told to cut the ends off of an s10 bed and mold it onto our quarter panels and then buy an s10 roll pan. sound like it will work?
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

I am not sure about everyone's expectations, but the one R.A.W is working on is for a Blazer Xtreme, not for a regular Blazer. I was at the shop back in Nov and the one he was making is an all one piece flush mounted roll pan that has the Xtreme effects grafted into the sides so that it lines up with the rear fender flares. I got an email from Anthony (owner) yesterday who said it will be ready in a week or so...

Pimpin '02 Xtreme Blaze Dueceman2's Avatar
    I have been hearing these rumors for a long time. Supposedly the extreme one was ready, but they couldn't figure out shipping, etc. Now it is not ready? Please keep me informed. I don't have the time or patience to make my own, so I am very anxious!

RAW should really be a little more friendly and helpful with all of these people since this site alone could easily buy from tens to hundreds of rollpans from them, since the interest is so high! (Just my 2 cents)
    2002 Blazer Xtreme
    18x8 & 18x9.5 Boyd Coddington Timeless 5's
    K&N Fipk
    Dynomax Ultra Flo Exhaust
    Hypertech Power Programmer
    CFM-Tech High Flow Throttle Blade
    Chrome Street Scene Speed Grille
    Chrome Trenz Billet Grill Emblem
    Billet Antenna
    Clear corner lenses
    Limo Tint all around, 30% on Windshield
    Ipod hardwired into Bose Stereo
    Remote Start Alarm System

Originally posted by kanderson63
    I am not sure about everyone's expectations, but the one R.A.W is working on is for a Blazer Xtreme, not for a regular Blazer. I was at the shop back in Nov and the one he was making is an all one piece flush mounted roll pan that has the Xtreme effects grafted into the sides so that it lines up with the rear fender flares. I got an email from Anthony (owner) yesterday who said it will be ready in a week or so...
    YOu very well might be right, but When I e-mailed them (about 300 times now) I specified it was a 2nd Gen Blazer, Non-Xtreme..

They said they were working on it... Now I'm like screw'em