Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Anymore New Info On Raw 2nd Gen Roll Pan?

where did u all find those raw picsfrom

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Dark Side Master LayinBodyBlazer's Avatar
    too "bubbley" looking for my tastes, a properly done all metal is cheaper, looks better, and handles impact better.

it doesnt go with the bodylines and curvatures too well

Team Rockford Fosgate Member
    My Street Source Mag Page
    My MySpace Page

Sup

Hey everyone, I know, I know, I don't have a Blazer or Chevy, but saw the site and had to sign up.

I couldn't believe how many threads there were about RAW's roll pan!! DAM!

Anyways, just so you know, the correct one they're doing is -

Not taking sides, but since I stop up there often (live in the same town), I've seen this pan in person, it's sweet!!!

Plus I know that the parts thing isn't there main business, the custom work they do is and takes alot of time, they built my truck, and they build alot of em every year!

Hopefully I won't get hammered, and will be around here more often.

Later all,
    Dave - Catch22
    www.wheelstop.com

god damn i dont nkow wtf is raws fuckin problem, but check out this email they sent me, they told me before they havent found a shipping company, and i told them there were plenty of ppl willin to hook em up here, and they exploded on me...

"OK I TELL YOI WANT..THEN YOU TELL ME WHAT COMPAINIES I TURN DOWN ,AND I WILL CALL YOU ON A 3 WAY PHONE LINE AND WE WILL SEE WHO TURNING DOWN WHO.IF YOU KNOW THE FACTS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME RUN THE SHOP.
    NOW, IF YOU GUYS ARE WILLING TO PAY 300-400.00 FOR SHIPPING THEN LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING.
    UNTIL THEN I WILL KEEP ALL THE ROLLPANS IN MY SHOP UNTIL I AM HAPPY WITH A SHIPPING PRICE .I WANT A COMPANY THAT WILL DO WHAT WE WANT .SO UNTIL THEN IF YOU WANT A ROLL PAN GO FINE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE OR WAIT UNTIL I THINK I AM READY TO SHIP THEM.AS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING I GUESS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ...SO TELL THE GUYS WHO IS DOING ALL THE TALKING TO E MAIL ME AND I WILL TELL THEM THE SAME.
    NO ONE WILL GET A ROLLPAN FROM US UNTIL I SAY SO.GO CHECK THE SITE IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
    RAW"

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

fuck those guys WHAT A RIP OFF

that pan at most shipping is 80 bucks and tahts from flordia to california. why dont they just call ups and have them ship.

what a bunch of punks
    01 BLAZER X 5.5/7 Drop 19x8 BC Blaster 5, 255/40/19 Falkens, and a few other things

02 SONOMA, Envoy front, Center console shifter, full power leather heated seats, 19X8, 19X10 BC Savages, 245 40 19 and 295 35 19 Michelins, and a fully built v6 going in.

OLD TRUCK
    98 S10 SS 75 Shot 13.3@102 1.84 60 foot time, Bagged, full leather, and lots of street races under the belt lol

SEE ALL MY TRUCKS AT
    WWW.N20NOMA.COM

what ever happend to customer service with a smile? Unless you absolutely love the look of it i wouldnt buy it for shit either. its fiberglass, exspensive for what its worth, and to bulging or bubbley to me. they shouldnt blow up on customers who are just trying to get some info out of them cause they are lazy. dang.
    2001 GMC Jimmy --
    Bagged up front and waiting for a 4-link for the rear. Dropped 6" in the rear.
    18" Eagle Alloy 212's
    Shaved Roof Rack
    Grill Craft Sport Grill

------------------------------------------------
    Chad
    X-10 Customs
    Webmaster &
    Orange County Member
    X-10 Customs : SoCal

first of all we did not blow up and any body else fetto. we are trying to get all of our ducks in a row,and it take a while. we are not a retail store,so this shipping thing is all new to us.now what the problem is that we have a product that we would like to sell,after that stage of makeing it we tryed to find a box on the web and at the local box companies, the only thing we found was 2 boxs that had to be taped together because of the lenght of the pan. we took it to ups and they told us 175.00 and up depends on where it is going in the u.s. fed-x wants more money.
    we called greyhound ,train and so on. someone said try a trucking company so we made our phone calls some came back with a high dollar price and we said no way . so this is where we stand now, at stop.which we do not like.the whole purpose is to offer something to you guys and for us to make some money but it is not working out that way (yet). that is why i am in bussiness is to make money and try to put out a good parts.as every day gose by i am losing money on this deal, we want it as bad as you guys do. now some of you out there has there own opinion on the pan some will like it and some will hate it and that's cool,
    but scince i started it i have change the part 2 times because i was not happy the way it looked. the only reason we never posted any info because we never had any to post but now as things are starting to come together we will be posting the info. as for a picture of it in the early stages we where not sure on how it would look. one thing i did not want to do is try to mis lead you guys and some how that's what happen. i did not want ot show pic's and a price and all the other stuff about it untill we where 100 % sure of everything,and now we are nearing that point. now we have no f"""ing problem at raw fetto. as for guys guys saying f""k thoses guys ......"what a rip off"....that's cool...
    i respect that. all i am trying to do is offer something that might be a little different. as for customer service with a smile ...... we have it when we offer something that is good to you guys. now if i knew that this site was here i would have e mail a long time ago to let you know what is going on. in the first stages of doing this we set up customer to drop off there trucks and it never happen, for a long time we could never fine a blazer here in town the trucks are a dime a dozen but the blazer were not around at all.
    i am sorry for all the delays but it will work out soon.if you have any other questions please e mail me at itsraw@itsraw.com
    and if you guys have any ideals on the way you might want ot to look please let me know.i am buliding the part for you guys not me....i hope this helps...as for the delay on the posting of the site i do not do the site so the guy who does it is slow. this web site fourm was only eamil to me last night so i call the guy who runs the site and told him to post some info and he did...like i said hope all this info helps.
    RAW

LOL I used to work for UPS...$175 is bullshit.

I've ordered bodykits for friends and had them sent from Cali, Canada, and other far away locations. FULL bodykits shipping through UPS was less than $125.00

With UPS...if you can put lable on it, you can ship it.

Bubble-wrap that thing excessively, slap a label on it and send it on. Or call the USPS or UPS and ask where you can get boxes to fit. If they make refridgerator boxes, they make a box to fit that roll-pan.

I have concluded that I will never do business through RAW. I made this conclusion VERY early in this post from the fact that your customer relations area is horrible. A tinker-toy operation at best. This last email sent to FETTO sealed the coffin. And by your piddling around with this endeavor for the past several months, you have lost what would have been quite a few possible sales through this site. You still may get a few sales, but a majority of us were tired of your games after about the 50th email that kept repeating the same old crap.

Now that I have said my peace, I will go out to work on my all metal roll-pan which looks better than that fragile bubble anyway. And is cheaper to boot.

BTW, I recommend you 2nd Gen guys of BlazinLow to do the same.

My MySpace Page

wtf, what does raw have 4 year olds typin at the computer for them, i can barely understand that gibberish, holy shit, hey soloud u got a pic of ur rollpan? im tryin to find a metal one, since that fiberglass one seems to be garbage. they are just stallin and stallin, "oh one more week, one more week" 4 months later, it looks like shit, it needs to be flush to the tailgate, with xtreme ground effects on it.

but id rather get a metal one so i can weld it on in the future,

i mean i live in jerzy, from florida to jerzy is gotta be no more then 70 bucks, my friends ordered body kits from cali to jerzy and shipping was 95 so come on now..who are u tryin to bullshit. ur body shop mayve have done good work but u suck at dealing with customers and selling shit. sayin theres no blazers in florida to mold on.

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

i dont know hw may times ive meantioned this site to raw and this is the first time they finaly check it out, this thread has been up since what, like last november and its still goin on, and raws checkin it out NOW!?!?!?! WTF!?

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Maybe I am missing something here cause they have the stratus front bumper shipping and the s-10 step shaver shipping so what could be so much different about the blazer one?

and I know what he's talking about with the pan though. I had to ship a center console out through ups and it stood a little over 5 feet tall. I couldnt find a box either so I just made one out of cardboard and alot of tape. When I took it to ups you know what they told me? it would be $27 for shipping cost. oh wait a minute he said $175 woops my bad.

Big Swole
    anyone interested in making me a pan? i dont like their pan nor do i like their customer service.
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

yeah realy, bastards

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

bedsides and a sir mikes or standard metal S10 pan will work :D

BTW, no word back yet from the s10 bed on eBay

My MySpace Page