Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Anymore New Info On Raw 2nd Gen Roll Pan?

Wow what happened to the end of this thread? Every post has been deleted back to 6/22/04

Originally posted by M1K3
    Wow what happened to the end of this thread? Every post has been deleted back to 6/22/04
    ONly 2 things I can think of... Database issues or Mod issues... I tink if a mod closes or deletes stuff, they should explain why...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

From what I understand, someone hacked the site and all the posts and stuff after like 6-28-04 are missing... thats why some of your post #s dropped and shit has dissapeared...
    VLAD

My 95

Well I tried e-mailing R.A.W. last night and none of my e-mails would go through to them.... either they are having problems or their inbox is full. Either way I want to know what they are going to do about this. I paid for a rollpan that would look good and work. So i'll try to e-mail them again today or i'll call them.
    www.cardomain.com/id/digital_xtreme

Even if they do send you another one, I bet you will still have to spend money on paint... Thats why everyone always says that you need to test fit parts before paint.
    VLAD

My 95

I ordered a RAW roll pan for my '00 blazer about 2 weeks ago and it was just shipped from orlando last night. It should be here by tuesday hopefully. Ill put pics up when i get it and ill let you know how it fits.
    ________
    Upskirt Ebony
    Last edited by blazin2000; 03-29-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Originally posted by blazin2000
    I ordered a RAW roll pan for my '00 blazer about 2 weeks ago and it was just shipped from orlando last night. It should be here by tuesday hopefully. Ill put pics up when i get it and ill let you know how it fits.
    yea, it outta be here by tuesday... :rolleyes:

It tookseveral months to get mine from the time it left Florida till the time it got here...

Get a tracking number so you can track it each step of the way...

When you do getit, check out all the lines and curves, break out a level and check all the places its supposed to line up with the bottom of your blazer also, look at the amount it sticks out from under your truck right at the tailgate....

Mine was so crooked there... On one side it was like 1/4" on the other it was like 1.5" out...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

yea i got a tracking number and Anthony gave me one of the guys in the shipping company's names to talk to to see the progress of the pan
    ________
    VAPORIZE ST JOHN'S WORT
    Last edited by blazin2000; 03-29-2011 at 10:18 AM.

yeah it's almost like he shifts responsibility to someone else... when the delay and quality of the product all stems from his company...plus i don't think they could ship them any worse then they do... wrapped a couple times with bubble wrap and put in a cardboard box with lots of wiggle room.. :nono:

glad to say I won't do business with them ever again. And if I could go back I would have had a custom rollpan made with the side gfx pieces I have and a rollpan from FBI.
    www.cardomain.com/id/digital_xtreme

Registered User switchedupblaze's Avatar
    i have a 97 4 door and i am in the process of making a roll pan out of the stock bumper and recessing it as far as possible and making it look good too. i will try to get some pics when i get it done.
    4 DOOR LOVE
    1500 watt Pheonix Digital amp
    2 JL W3 12's in a ban pass box
    4 6.5" JL evolution 3 components in doors

Use an s-10 roll pan instead. Stock bumper still looks kind of stock even when its recessed.
    VLAD

My 95

Registered User switchedupblaze's Avatar
    the only problems with s-10 roll pans is that they don't have the curve the fit the shape for the tailgate, but the bumper does.

but ill figure something out and when i get it done i will try to post pics.
    4 DOOR LOVE
    1500 watt Pheonix Digital amp
    2 JL W3 12's in a ban pass box
    4 6.5" JL evolution 3 components in doors

i just ordered one, they said they were about 7 days behind so hopefully they don't rush mine and fuck it up, hopefully everything turns out good cause i'm plannin to get my truck painted in a month and a half
    Completion Date- Whenever the hell I get time

Thumbs down

Shitty That is the ugliest roll pan i've seen yet...... it looks like the damn thing backed into a wall.....anyone got a link to a better one... or even the number to east coast customs??/
    :confused:

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love