Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *New Pics* of my 4 Link - '02 X-Blazer

Psst...FC's Dragger FoolishBlazer's Avatar
    me too, im gettin the same kit, and mounting the brackets the same, good luck man

Wow this is an old thread... :D

Here's the lift I get...

Psst...FC's Dragger FoolishBlazer's Avatar
    looks good, jason told me to talk to you about my kit im gonna order. you got aim? or aol?

I'm never on Instant Messanger...just PM any questions you have and I'll help you out...

I finally got to meet Jason in person at Indy Truck Bash last weekend...Really great guy... :D

ahhh too good to speak to a fellow blazer guy in person huh??! just kiddin. this is Xtremeblazer from sportruck.com. Man i seen your truck all weekend and even parked next to ya at the Clarion but i think i saw you maybe once. U were moving your truck at the show and almos backed into us lol. I didn't wanna bother ya while u was moving! Truck looked good though man, i love those wheels.
    See ya at ITB 04 i guess.
    mike
    96 4 door- Shaved, Flamed, Layed. 20" Billet Specialties, in the process of stock floor bodydropping and dropping in a 305... to be continued

Originally posted by Shaved96
    ahhh too good to speak to a fellow blazer guy in person huh??! just kiddin. this is Xtremeblazer from sportruck.com. Man i seen your truck all weekend and even parked next to ya at the Clarion but i think i saw you maybe once. U were moving your truck at the show and almos backed into us lol. I didn't wanna bother ya while u was moving! Truck looked good though man, i love those wheels.
    See ya at ITB 04 i guess.
    mike

Yeah, I have about the same story about you...I saw your truck all over, but you were never around it...Then you rolled by me when I was walking around the show, and I tried to get your attention but you kept rolling... I didn't want to yell out "Hey XtremeBlazer!"...:rofl:

Maybe at the next show... You going to Slamfest in Tampa? I'll be making the 22 hour drive again this year... :smoker:

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    I'm gonna look you up at SlamFest, and I will yell out "LOtownPumper". I wanna check out the Blazer.

I have a question for ya, how close is your frame to laying with your notch? Of course if you didn't have the effects.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

The frame is lower than the ground effect on Blazer's... :D

With my 16's (225/50/16 I think) I lay my trans crossmember...

With my 18's (225/40/18 Front & 255/35/18 Rear) I'm about a 1/4" from laying...but I still need to chop my front brackets down some...

And if you go to Slamfest, just yell out "Pumper" as that's what everyone calls me anyways... :D

i was with SlammedTN from sportruck.com, he said "theres Lotown Humpers truck" so we stuck with that all weekend, so if you see him scream, hey LOTOWN HUMPER :rofl:
    damn dude thats a long drive to tampa, i'd love to go but i won't know for a while.
    later
    mike
    96 4 door- Shaved, Flamed, Layed. 20" Billet Specialties, in the process of stock floor bodydropping and dropping in a 305... to be continued

just yell out "Pumper" as that's what everyone calls me
    Not a problem, PUMPER it is.

damn dude thats a long drive to tampa, i'd love to go
    You only live in Alabama, that is nothing compared to Michigan, where LOtown is driving from. :D

Make the drive, it is worth it.
    Or don't listen to me, because I bitch about driving to West Palm Beach. I hate driving, of course I drive 200 miles 5 days a week, and that sucks. :mad:

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Originally posted by dbornotdb
    Or don't listen to me, because I bitch about driving to West Palm Beach. I hate driving, of course I drive 200 miles 5 days a week, and that sucks.[/COLOR] :mad:
    200 Miles over the course of 5 days? Or 200 miles everyday?

I personally drive a total 100 miles a day going to and from work...500 miles in a 5 day work week...:(

i spent $150 in gas just to pull my blazer to ITB. That'll be my last major show of the year. Now next year, when my truck is actually done i'll be making some FL shows. I wanna hit blood-drag, hear its a crazy ass show. And i live in the northwest tip of alabama, so FL is still a long drive for me either way lol.
    gotta admit, humper is funny, nobody else ever calls u that? lol j/k man
    later
    mike

200 Miles over the course of 5 days? Or 200 miles everyday?
    200 a day. :mad:

Both SlamFest and BloodDrag are badass. :bigthumb:

whats it ride like

Ok, i know this is a really old thread, but w/e. Do your bags rub on your frame at all like that? or is there enough clearance. Also, I heard that offsetting the bags on the bar like that puts alot of stress on the bushings..Any problems wit that? Also, any pics of your upper bars. I'm looking for ideas for my 4link. It needs to untuck 20's. Any suggestions?
    iLLconformity truck club
    House of Kohler...Winnipegs Minitruck Headquarters