Thread: In search of a picture...

In search of a picture...

I have an '02 Blazer Xtreme... I want to find a picture of a Blazer Xtreme with KMC IKE's on it... preferably 20"s. I have e-mailed KMC and they have no pics, they referred me to a virtual garage at "Tires.com" and they don't have the rims for me to put on the truck... if anyone can help me find out what these are going to look like before I spend $2600 and aren't happy, that'd be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

~ Ryno

Banned
    Hey im not trying to flame or nothing but i noticed you already posted a thread with the same shit in it.. Dont be a post whore.. Someone will run across your last post and will respond to it.. Ya got to give it some time..

Originally posted by SS86BLaZeR355
    Hey im not trying to flame or nothing but i noticed you already posted a thread with the same shit in it.. Dont be a post whore.. Someone will run across your last post and will respond to it.. Ya got to give it some time..
    Well from my bad experience with this board, you have to make a few posts before you get any usefull response, I understand the whole "Post whore" theory but those aren't my intentions... not to mention this post could possibly apply to a few different area's of the site... just trying to get an answer...

FUCK THE FACTORY!!! blazinberto's Avatar
    If you dont like this board, theres a shit load of others ones u can try buddy...
    Don't Sweat the petty things, Pet the sweatty things!!!!!!!

Thanks sparky...