Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4x4 drop how to with pics!

I think he meant hes just selling that one part and not taking orders. I might be wrong though

he should take orders... Primo - you should sell one with a "core charge" and make people send you there stock ones back so you can mod it then sell it too! I say go like $40 shipped and then make them pay to ship their stock one back. Your how-to makes it look like you could do one in no time....
    My Blazer is For Sale!!!

go Here -> http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17343

I'm dibbing this if no one else has..
    RX7: 1, Carjacker: 0

-I don't even own A gun, let alone many guns, that would necessitate an entire rack.

- Lowered Bravada, Custom Intake, 2.5" manifold-back exhaust featuring flowmastes 50 series muffler, Pioneer CG CD, Pioneer in the dash and doors, RF PunchZ 12's 600W Kenwood Amp, Green neon in and out, 5% tint. 3/3 drop, 96 Z28 rims, bridgestone rubber.
    -RX7 Twin Turbo, H&R springs, Apex Twin Intake, 3" Stainless Downpipe, HKS Carbon-Ti catback, Bomz FSTB, Custom RSTB w/3-point harness provisions, Sparco harnesses, Walbro 255lph in-tank pump, FEED Engine torque brace, FEED CF Sideskirts, R1 Lip spoiler, Apex Fully-Auto Turbo Timer, DEFI boost gauge with custom steering column gauge pod, Custom made 6061 aluminum pedals and passenger foot well plate, Shaved Bose stereo, Infinity Basslink sub, '03 Mazda 6-CD In-Dash changer, Mazda Reman motor, ACT Clutch, 99 Spec taillights, Mazdaspeed 15th anniversary wing, flawless Montego Blue Mica color-changing paint (and it still doesn't win awards!)

i think sszablya is going to buy my xmember off my truck that was used in the howto,ill let you guys know if he sent the money or not.
    heres what ill do, send me your xmembers and ill drill out the holes and make the 1/4" steel plate for the 5" drop for 30+shipping. i take paypal and any other forms of paypment
    my address is
    michael vida
    29619 manzana
    quail valley CA 92587
    i suppose i could go get em from the junkyard but i hate dealing with those guys, but if you think it would be better for you if i did that pm or email me and well work it out
    -mike
    Last edited by pr1mo360; 03-18-2003 at 07:45 PM.

sweet jebus, tell me where to paypal!!

Thanks!

-I don't even own A gun, let alone many guns, that would necessitate an entire rack.

- Lowered Bravada, Custom Intake, 2.5" manifold-back exhaust featuring flowmastes 50 series muffler, Pioneer CG CD, Pioneer in the dash and doors, RF PunchZ 12's 600W Kenwood Amp, Green neon in and out, 5% tint. 3/3 drop, 96 Z28 rims, bridgestone rubber.
    -RX7 Twin Turbo, H&R springs, Apex Twin Intake, 3" Stainless Downpipe, HKS Carbon-Ti catback, Bomz FSTB, Custom RSTB w/3-point harness provisions, Sparco harnesses, Walbro 255lph in-tank pump, FEED Engine torque brace, FEED CF Sideskirts, R1 Lip spoiler, Apex Fully-Auto Turbo Timer, DEFI boost gauge with custom steering column gauge pod, Custom made 6061 aluminum pedals and passenger foot well plate, Shaved Bose stereo, Infinity Basslink sub, '03 Mazda 6-CD In-Dash changer, Mazda Reman motor, ACT Clutch, 99 Spec taillights, Mazdaspeed 15th anniversary wing, flawless Montego Blue Mica color-changing paint (and it still doesn't win awards!)

Mike, how much of a drop will it get if I used the stock blocks instead of the 1/4" steel ones??

I cant really ship you mine cuz I need to be driving my truck in the meantime... so how much would it cost for you to get one from your junk yard?
    My Blazer is For Sale!!!

go Here -> http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17343

its going to end up being around $80 shipped if i have to get them at a salvage yard if they even have any left. but let me know if your still interested or if anyone else is interested and ill see how many i can get and at what price.

oyea im including the 1/4" steel blocks. youll get about a 4" max drop if you use your stock adjusting blocks

primo hook me up with one from the junk yard, ill have payment for you next thrusday! (shipping might be a bitch to NJ 08344)
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

HEY primo how bout i just send you my truck and when your done send her back

Primo, you have paypal!

sszablya i got you confused with this other guy who bought my xmember and lowering blocks a few days ago... i can refund your money or try to find you one locally. lemme know what you wanna do.
    the rest of you guys send me your xmembers plus $50 (for drilling and shipping) and youll get it back within 2 weeks after i recieve it. address is posted above

shipping will be about 20 reddie...i still havent made it down to the junkyard, soon tho ill get exact prices for you guys

lowering 4wd

What's the difference between this method and the torsion bar trick? Are they the same thing? If not which one is better.