Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rollpan/Bumper for My Blazer X

break fix repeat
    i have the blazer x style rear pan from itsraw on my blazer now. it was alright quality, but it doesnt look completely right at the wheel lips yet because i dont have th efender flares from the xtreme.

but i really like how it cleaned up th erear of my blazer. only had some gripes about th epan tho becasue i mean for th eprice that i spent on th eshit, you would think that they would have at least primed and filled in the pinholes and stuff (at th eshop i work at, when we get fiberlgass bodykits from places, they always need a tiny bit of work to them, but they usually all come with a lot of th epinholes filled and in a primer/sealer for the most part.

but with the its raw pan, the finish of th epan was just like th ename said (raw). there was no prep work done other than them releasing it from the mold

dont get me wrong tho, im happy with my rollpan, but i just would have wished they had done more finishing work to it for the price they charge.

ill get some pics up later if you guys want (the rollpan and side skirts i have are both still in primer tho)
    99 blaZeR2 5spd
    69 camaro (undergoing complete restoration)
    94 ranger vortech blown 4.0 5spd (sold)

break fix repeat
    here is a shot that i snapped a while back of my itsraw rollpan.

dont pay attention to th ewheel well gap tho because i know that its off, im trying to get a pair of xtreme or similar style fender flares for the rear (if i cant, then im going to do some work to th ebody line/rollpan to flow the two together)

i have a few other shots of it if you guys wanna see them. i like how it looks, but it will deff. look a lot better once all my suspension drop parts arrive
    Attached Images Attached Images
    99 blaZeR2 5spd

Titties and beer TWIZTID EXTREME's Avatar
    lowpsi how long did it take you from the time you ordered the pan til you recieved it. can i leave my towing hitch wit that pan?
    2003 white xtreme blazer
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/twiztidxtreme

AIM: twiztidxxxtreme
    AOL: twiztidxxxtreme@aol.com

Shit. I didnt even think flares wouldnt line up... And I really dont want to put bunch of plastic on my blaze. Is there a way to sand it down to where it would look equal? And yea, post some more pictures of it, I really want to see them. Other than flares, it looks really good. I like it alot.

How did you put it on? Did you have to make your own brackets? can you take a picture of it from underneath? thanx!
    VLAD

My 95

can i still keep my tow hitch if i go wit the same bumper as you? also whats FBIs website? how long did i take you to get it?
    2003 white xtreme blazer

i ordered mine from stlyin concepts, which works with FBI, ive been waitin a month and a half for mine from FBI, and now they turned around and sent me a rollpan, and a plate box, after they told me they would be together, so i might just shave the tailgate and install the plate there. or on an angle as a drop tag

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Here is a link to some pics of my R.A.W. pan painted and installed...

http://www.s10forum.com/gallery/view...album71&page=2

Originally posted by kanderson63
    Here is a link to some pics of my R.A.W. pan painted and installed...

http://www.s10forum.com/gallery/view...album71&page=2
    I'd be really happy if I ever get a roll pan for my Blazer and it comes out that nice!!!!! Deffinitly one of the cleanest 2nd Gens here... I thinkI have said that before...

My Blazer looks OK/decent from the front, but from the back it just looks so stock/plain....

I can just see at shows and such, people look at the front and see the hood and flames, mirrors etc.. etc... As they get around back tehy go, oh, yea, a stock Blazer... Swell...
    Last edited by smullen; 06-01-2004 at 01:03 PM.
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

how did u get the plate on the side to fit, on mine, the box was hittin the frame even with the frame cut down all the way, i had to get a new pan

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

damn that sht looks good... how much u end up payin on labor?
    2003 white xtreme blazer

I had to pay to get it painted and a little extra for the body guy to cut the frame off at the end cause I didn't have anything that would cut the frame.... As far as the pan fitting, there was a little extra that had to be trimmed on the drivers side...

ya id pay someone to paint and install it... i just wanna rough idea on how much i should be lookin at.. cuz i dont wanna spend 500 on a pan and spend about the same if not more on labor
    2003 white xtreme blazer

Originally posted by FeTTo
    how did u get the plate on the side to fit, on mine, the box was hittin the frame even with the frame cut down all the way, i had to get a new pan
    A little extra had to be trimmed on the drivers side, only thing I can think of is that maybe your plate was deeper...other than that, not sure.

Originally posted by TWIZTID EXTREME
    ya id pay someone to paint and install it... i just wanna rough idea on how much i should be lookin at.. cuz i dont wanna spend 500 on a pan and spend about the same if not more on labor
    If you don't have any paint/body hooks ups, i'd say somewhere around 250.00 for paint and install if not more...it def needs some prep work.

break fix repeat
    ya, your right about the raw pans needing prepwork, but they look nice when they are installed.

i know i cut my frame rail a few times because i had to keep trimming it down more and more to get the pan to sit how it needed to be (if you angle it at like a 45degree (where you cut more of the bottom of th epan) you might be better off, but you need to cut at least 3"+ it seemed to get it in.

i just ordered some xtreme flares so i should have them shortly and then my truck will be coming together a lot more once i do th ebodywork.

but i really like how your rollpan looks painted and installed, makes me want to paint mine even sooner now. lol
    99 blaZeR2 5spd