Make this a sticky! I lost my old keyless and searched the net for how to fix the problem.. Here is what I found...

For 94 and older vehicles -

Thanks to Kelch from forums.vmag.com for this information...

To reprogram your remote for a 94 or older factory keyless entry you need to remove the tray from the center console. You will find a wire with a connector on the end. There will be 2 prongs in this connector. If you short these two the doors while cycle through locking and unlocking. While it is shorted press any button on your remote and it will cycle through again. Your remote is now programmed.

For 95 and Newer Vehicles with OBDII

Thanks to fst43 from s-series.org for this information...

this is how to do it for a 98, it may be the same.....

1. With the driver door closed, hold down the power unlock button on the door panel.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
6. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The remote control door lock receiver will respond in the following manner in order to indicate that the receiver is in the programming mode:
a. Locking the doors
b. Unlocking the doors

Important
All extra transmitters must be programmed at this time. When a new transmitter is programmed, it will deactivate the old transmitters.

7. Hold down the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter until the remote control door lock receiver will respond in the following manner:
a. Locking the doors.
b. Unlocking the doors.
8. Repeat step 7 for each additional transmitter.
9. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.

I hope this information helps someone!! :bigthumb: