Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C-Notch'n the Frame...

Banned

C-Notch'n the Frame...

My frame is a bare frame... but has been painted and all which alot of you guys know.. for me to drop mine 5" in the back im either gonna go with a bolt in notch, or home made weld in notch.. So will i have to have the rearend under it and all to see exactly where to have it notched or not? which would be best anyways... bolt in, or straight weld in?... - Thanks

Banned
    And also where is the best place to order the notch i need from??

jason from suicidedoors.com when he has it done will be the best place to get it from...
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

the ones for a pick up will work but youd have to weld it in(which you should do anyways) i think low psi has a pickup notch on his blazer www.lowpsi.com

Banned
    I need the notch also that isnt a step notch.. A notch that requires no body mods.. Just one that will give me some more travel and be right for it.. Where can i get the right kinda notch though?

Banned
    And also all i seen that jason does is the bolt in notch, everything else i seen would require some body mods.. I just need a notch that is atleast 1/4" steel, have the C- and the brace on weld in on the side's...

Banned
    If i order a notch from Jason at Suicidedoors.com will he be able to ship right to me?.. Sounds to me like he is swamped with order after order.. If im gonna order one ill need to have it sent as soon as he gets my money... So what kinda notch do i need exactly?..

Well you don't have too many options here ss86... I mean, you want a c notch now, but there aren't too many options for ya... So either get a pickup notch, do some mods and weld it in, or wait until Jason has a chance to get all his orders together and thank him for his GREAT work on getting us guys a notch.. there isn't much more you can do cheif
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Banned
    Where can i get a pickup notch at?? Or order one from?

Banned
    I think once i get a notch.. im gonna do it myself.. My dad has all the stuff for cutting and such.. well not a torch, but 120 psi with some great tools should do the cutting, then borrow a welder or just have a buddy of mine who can weld like a mofo come and do it.. Where to get a pickup notch?...

Banned
    And also.... How much does a the right kinda notch that i need usually cost?..

Banned
    :confused: :confused:

Banned
    Um.. ok thanks guys.. :rolleyes:

make it yourself! have you checked the tech article I did?
    this is a test of the sig

Banned
    I really hadnt thought on that one.. I really dont have the metal and such to do so.. I mean im sure i could have someone do it.. Alot of my buddies that i hang around are older with hotrods and do alot of welding and narrowing frames and such. So i could probably come across something.. I check into the tech article.. Thanks Mike(bl)..