Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: C-Notch'n the Frame...

a pickup notch works but you have to weld it in and do some trimming...you might get away with bolting it in if you loose the body mounts that are by the notch or use some short self tappers but i dunno how safe that is...best bet is to weld it in

streetissuecustoms.com low_blazer's Avatar
    Right on...guess that works too. I don't think i've seen any Blazer guys do that before. Oh, BTW, primo, I sent a couple guys your way for 4x4 brackets, you should be getting a couple e-mails soon...
    Doug
    '85 Blazer...bagged, small-blocked, back-halfed and body dropped
    http://streetissuecustoms.com/salesban_3.jpg
    Street Issue Customs

For all your custom fiberglass, interior or stereo needs... Epicenter Designs

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

Banned
    Thats sorta what id like to go with.. But i think im gonna try an see about gettin me a notch made like is in the notch article so i can keep my body mount.. and also be almost right for the blazer frame...

Originally posted by low_blazer
    Oh, BTW, primo, I sent a couple guys your way for 4x4 brackets, you should be getting a couple e-mails soon...
    :bigthumb: thanks!

oh and SS, unless you make the notch your self its going to be cheaper to buy one from www.suicidedoors.com rather then have one fabbed up at a metal shop, unless you get a phat hookup of coarse