Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to drop front w/Leafs - 79 4x4

Toledo/Detroit (weekends) Columbus (weekdays)
    Yep, that 4-link looks like what I eventually want to get to. Nice site with great info, thanks...

I hit the yard yesterday and found pretty much everything I'll need (all bolted, no rivits) - looks like it could cost in the neighborhood of $200 for all the 2wd conversion stuff, so I'll definitly comb the South-East Michigan area this weekend to see if I can find a donor truck before I go that route.

I did find some factory tinted quarter glass I was able to pry out by hand (I didn't bring any tools with me), and with the mouldings they were less than $50 total. It'll be nice to have a little more security back there - espeically since it is presently a rolling tool box, with all my tools & a bunch of coolie parts in it... Luckily kids are just looking to steal stereos & purses. Now I just have to darken the rear glass. It's pretty scratched up so I don't know how well tint would stick to it, but it would work in the interum...

Thanks again bro,

Mash
    You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing...

the story with the pissed of cat goes like this some girl from the south moves north asks the cat gromer for a line cut groomer hears lion cut and now you have one pissed of little kitty
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love