Thread: !!Wanted Exhaust!!

Tahoe Owning Member

!!Wanted Exhaust!!

i want to know if anyone is selling a flowmaster 50 delta flow series or a 40 delta flow series.....i have a 1989 4.3 4x4 blazer. im not sure on the size of the inlet i need so if anyone knows that can they tell me???? also, if u know a good site for one besides ebay and summit, can u tell me.....thanx guys!!!

Tahoe Owning Member
    any one?????? if u dont have 1 can u tell me wa size fits so when i get one i know?????

No clue but i have a dual set up with under 300 miles on it for a blazer. 4inch chrome rolled tips with 2 3/4 pipe i believe. For sale for best offer. You can throw a flow inplace of the cherrybomb.

Tahoe Owning Member
    nah srry man i just want the muffler for now....im not lookin to spend that much and change the whole system on it....but thanx.

I have a 3 chamber flowmaster that I just pulled off of my 86 blaze since I dropped a V8 into and will be running dual flows.

Single in/dual out. I believe it is 2 1/2 to 2 1/2.

I'll let it go for $30 + shipping.
    ________
    Ford 427 Side Oiler
    Last edited by I8A4RE; 03-12-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Tahoe Owning Member
    wa flowmaster is it????im lookin more for a delta 40 or 50 series flowmaster.....and is it in good condition????if it is and its wa im lookin for ill def take it and if u have the turn downs i mite want those 2.....and can u find out shipping to 11746????