Thread: 'X' Wheels on '94 S10 slammed

'X' Wheels on '94 S10 slammed

Hey, I have Xtreme wheels on my S10 and I'm switching the front rubber to BFG T/As 225/50/16 and the rears to 245/50/16 and this will be with a 4/5 drop maybe 5/6 if it's not low enough with the 4/5. They are a little cheaper and I have a 2.2/5spd so no crazy driving for me. These tires will do just fine for now...

IS this a good combo for that drop? I don't think I'll have any rubbing going on, but I kinda wanted a wider tire up front. I'm going to do some measuring when I get the 245s put on and see if I can have 245s up front with a 4-5" drop. Or do you guys know if it's possible with NO rubbing at all?

I'll try and have pics up this week, since I have had new ones since I bought the truck. It also seem lots of people change the X rims onto stock S's but there aren't too many pics around.

Nate

245's in the front will rub in the front on extreme left or right turns... not that bad tho i drove my truck with 245's for years

225s will not rub
    this is a test of the sig

mmm...thanks. I guess I'll just decide on looks when I get them put on tomorrow..lol

Nate