Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dual exhaust

Banned
    addiction2bass
    i wish i knew what would change my sound to realy deep but not too loud..... but if i stomp on the gas id like it to be loud
    addiction2bass
    Me too, im just waiting for someone to tell me what would be closest to that between 40 flow, 40 delta, or 50's. Tell me how that 40 delta sound addictiontoloudBASS, i want to know bad. I think the 40's would be too loud, and the 50's wont have as good as sound, but nobody will tell me the answer.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    give me bout 2 weeks and i should have my 40's original w/out cat. i'll give u a call so u can hear her.
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer

use smittys mufflers they are designed after old chamber exaust off of cameros and stuff

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    well i should get it wed. hopefully i will get it early in the day and i can go put it on since im off wednesday....LOL tho i think im just gonna keep the cat on the car and eventualy ive i would like to play with it more either remove the cat or use a high flow cat. tho ill definatly get a recorder for a before and after sound file. tho it might be kinda ghetto. i gotta look at my labtop sometime and see if its got a microphone input to use and simply email it to my main computer later on. tho my room mate is using my labtop alot so ill just have to take it outta her room when she doesnt notice.LOL but I CANNT WAIT TO HEAR IT ON MY CAR. i got the delta series since it says it sounds alittle quiter than the regular 40 series. tho how ever it sounds it will be alot beter than factory muffler thats gotta go ASAP........
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

Banned
    ok, cool guys

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

yah man i work with a guy who has a 94s10 truck, his has the same 4.3 engine as mine and most other chevys and he has a set of 40series on his and he loves it, its deep, and when he gets up on it, it gets LOUD!!!! anyways i liked it so i am gonna get a set of 40 delta series on mine, and then later on put a chrome tip on
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

o ya. i droped on the new 40 delta series flowmaster and it sounds good. but i think it sounded beter with nothing.LOL after i unbolted the factory i started her up to see what it sounded like.... AWWWWW if my dad wasnt thier i might have just welded a straight thru pipe on it.LOL
    i do love the sound tho. i might try the regular 40 seies eventualy. but right now im realy happy with it. ive found myself just poping it in nuetral and reven the engine to hear its rumble.....LOL
    only bad thing is when i welded the first adaptors on i didnt wear the right eye protection or arm covers and well...... im sun burnt now. i hope my eyes arent burnt to bad. so far they feel fine and my arms are geting bright red and my neck is also. i also lite my pants on fire twice. once on each leg.LOL just welding like normal and i feel heat comen up my leg.LOL hahahaha its all good tho. after i get done eating im gonna go get some sun burn crap so it goes away quick. ill try geting some audio of it but i dont have a microphone and my labtops hard drive has gone bad

anyone know where i can upload a audio file of my new exaust sound? i finaly got a audio file of it today and want to upload it and link it to my sound domain webpage

alright..... you asked for it. and now i FINALY got them uploaded....... enjoy
    this is on a 96gmc jimmy 4.3 vortec with a new flowmaster 40delta series muffler. and i didnt remove or gut the cat. still got a great sound and the engine runs so much beter and boy can a smoke the tires now........ http://www32.brinkster.com/addiction2bass/

wow addictiontolittleboys you prove my point everytime you speak that you really are a FUCKING IDIOT. That is a really good idea to weld without eye protection! you retinas are probably burned to shit right now! ANd oh yeah I'm pretty sure you said" I think I want to run pipe straght through beacause it sounds nice" yeah pretty sure you said strait pipes were not cool but actually they kick ass so once again your a moron and you can go suck some fat dick!

actualy it wouldnt be pure straight pipe it still has the cat hooked up fully. and my eyes arent burnt. only my neck had a burn only a inch square. just got red mainly and i did use eye protection but they where just ones for a cuting torch. no burn even close to my eyes. any why are you so rude? looks like all 7 of your posts have been negative. you must not have that many friends to always talk like that! not very mature..........

I'm nice to smart people but I can't stand dumb asses like you

dumb ass like me. well you never answered any of my questions. and you dont even have a website of your truck if you realy have a truck at all.
    and my first welds was with a stick welder. have you ever used a stick welder? they are alot harder to work with!!!! but right after i welded those adaptors onto the muffler my dad finaly fixed the wire welder and the rest was a breeze. its alot easier to use!
    but if youve never done it youll never know what im talken about! so how old are you anyways????? and wheres your truck?

this is just getting retarted I'm 19, I have a 97 s-10 blazer, it has strait pipes OFF OF THE FACTORY CAT, it sounds alot nicer than your pussy sound clip. I'm selling it because there are more important things in life than getting low gas mileage and spending all your time on the internet showing off to people that you don't even know. I have no camera at all, and I have no website because I just don't give a fuck. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD TO SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET THE ONLY REASON I KEEP RESPONDING IS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RELIZE HOW BIG OF A FUCKING RETARD YOU REALLY ARE! AND I DON"T CARE WHAT YOUR WELDING SKILLS ARE, YOUR JUST PLAIN DUMB FOR NOT PROTECTING YOURSELF WHILE WELDING

SOO....FUCK YOU, GO TO HELL, AND LIKE I SAID STOP BEING SO FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLonInG IN ProgReSS (ha) JuStBlAzIN's Avatar
    yo low97.....u better chill bro. this site aint for no hating. we all recive help from one another and complimate and give advice.

addiction...... i couldn't down load your sound clips. email em over to me.
    "Fords are like tampons, every pussy has one!"

RIP..... 89 s10blazer