Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: dual exhaust

hey addiction i think your truck sounded good, and deep i'am looking at getting a flowmaster very soon prob 40 series, i know a guy who can get them cheap. thanks for the clip

why does everyone have to act so tuff on the internet, oh i know why u can't get hit, so cut the shit
    RUN WITH SIZZORS!!!, I DO!!!

94 sonoma ext cab daily

86 blaze 2 dr 2wd ... v8 and layd on 18's

are you going to kick me off your cool website? oh no please stop the pain oh know now I can't be cool like all you kids that spend every minute on the internet so you can show off your trucks that don't mean anything in life except that you can throw your money away into a vehicle that one day will be a big cube off metal ALL OF YOU NEED TO REALIZE HOW DUMB THIS SHIT REALLY IS!!!!

look here dumbass your one of those types that bitch at everything aren't you? Instead of leaving, you would rather sit and bitch about how we do things, i don't think that anyone put a gun to your head and said "Listen bitch, go to blazinlow.com and piss everybody off" no body is making you stay here, so if u don't like our site then just fucking leave, otherwise quit bitching about OUR LIVES!!!!!!!
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    i second that completly!!!!!!!! and well if you dont like a chunk of metal then youve got only acouple posibilities left. riding that big chunk of metal called the BUS, or bumben rides from your friends if you actualy have any that is. but im sure you do most haters have thier own little packs.... or another would you be walking to your job(mcdonalds) or th old triangle vehicle called a bike or moped.
    a car is a car but your car shows alot of your style. if you roll factory your just plain. if you upgrade your showing offf your style. or your just to poor but WANT to do it.

and to JuStBlAzIN. hook me up with your email adress and ill send it to ya. but i hope you have a good filing cabnet email. most hotmail wont take anything but yahoo takes alot or aol takes alot also. but ill split it up for you so its a quicker download. that site definatly doesnt alow much uploading.LOL had it two days and its been uploaded so many times they limit it until midnight. so everyday it should let you play it. but ill email it to ya no problem.

i was gonna start worken on the paint today but im lazy and dont feel like it right now. so ive just been looken for some paint shops that just sell paint. i want to check out paint chips but no ones got any custom colors only plain junk. im looken for some high metalic and pearl. my old 66impala i painted viper blue pearl and it was very nice. but that car turned to many heads and to many haters trying to show me up and screw up my paint. had one kid key it. but luckely he was retarded and braged about it to almost everyone in town. and when confronted he just ran. so i had the cops show up so he got probation for a year and had to pay for the repair. and of course i go to the most expensive classic paint shop for hte quote to give him. 365 bucks free...... and i already had pleanty of paint left over to redue it. so i just pocketed that cash. and everytime i see him i just laugh and keep walking. i realy couldnt do anything to him since he was 17 and i was 19. or i would have gone to jail. but i got him back with probation costs and everything without doing anything.LOL sometimes cops are on your side....... like a said "SOMETIMES"LOL
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

'93 Typhoon / 97 Isuzu C-Town216's Avatar
    In My opinion any NOT TRUE dual system iz a waist of $$$
    I sawed off my factory cross over pipe after wearing a huge gaping wound through the bottom of it from draging. I got another full system (cat, pipe muff, up and over pipe, and out spout) from the scrap yard for $10.00. I cut down my factory to come straight off the header manifold into the cat, into the muff, and out right in front off the rear wheel. Then I just mirrored this on the other side with the scrap parts. If I went with dual aftermarket free flowing cats and muffs I'd have like NO back pressure at all!
    "All I need iz 1 mic"

well ive heard the newer cats are honey comb and dont have any hold back.
    id like to do the dual look tho. and its already got a great sound. i swear everyday the audio page i setup keeps reaching its viewed limit.LOL o well cant beat it for free upload...
    but i wont do the dual exaust look for awhile now. ive got other things i want to do to my truck first now that im happy with the sound. now mainly i gotta work on the paint job, drop it about 2-3inches and fix up the insides alittle more

Banned
    LOL, low 97 must be some kinda psyco guy that always freaks out. Your more funny than threatening. All this negative talk about us and blazers and stuff, it souds like you did somthing like fuck your truck up somehow and your giving up on it and your pissed and taking it out on people on here. Just a though.

Calm down. And who said all we do is show off our trucks to each other all day. This is a forum which is mostly used for asking advice.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

agreed....... check out a nintendo forum i beat thats all they are talken about.LOL i dont think he has a truck. maybe his parents truck. just doesnt sound right. anyone that works on thier own car and makes it look good or customized it to thier own opinion feels alot of just good old satisfaction that just makes you feel good inside..... i love to show my truck off even tho i dont have that much done yet. but ive done it all myself with very little cash and just doing what i can with what i got. and still maken it set apart from the rest. seems like everyone i know says they see my just about every day driven around town. and i realy dont drive that much. but thats what i love.... a truck you just look at comen at you and you just know who it is before you can even see the person.
    if the job is done right you want to share it and share your experience with others just like you when you started.
    but if you do a crappy job it will show and no one will realy care and just laugh while driven by

Banned
    seems like everyone i know says they see my just about every day driven around town. and i realy dont drive that much. but thats what i love.... a truck you just look at comen at you and you just know who it is before you can even see the person.

Same here man

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

alright got the rear droped 3inches on my truck. but i lost the sun and cannt do the front Tbar screws yet. but i havent drove it yet to see if i gotta trim down the bumb stops. since my alternator fried! but im preaty sure its just one wire broke on it around the bearing thing. cannt remember the name right now but the voltage reads about 11.6 before i start the truck and then reads 12volts. so hopefully it will have enough charge still to start the car tomorow morning and go to and from work. just incase i think ill drop my portable jumper starter in thier. the worst part is im broke as hell right now and have 4 bucks in my account right now and ive already borowed 10 bucks from a friend and i gave blood today on my day off.LOL but that only gave me 23bucks and well that got my checking acount outta the negative so they didnt charge me the bounce fee at the end of the day.LOL dang i need to manage my money beter. i would have been ok if i didnt buy a new overhead console with the digital read out with temperature and stuff. and i bought some purple back up lights also which im also gonna see how it looks with those in my brake light also. hopefully it could make it more like a flame with my painted design. and i also bought some new rear lights so this time i can paint them perfectly since ive had two tries painting them so now im sure i know what i gotta do. just gotta check the paint store and see what kinda color i want the truck to be painted since i want to match perfect so a smoother finished look

What about dual exhaust with side exits on a 4x4? Like havin em dump out before the rear wheel. Ever been done?

dam this is old.LOL
    but im sure its been done before, but i dont see why on a 4x4....... only reason people pop the pipes out thier is if its droped to much they cannt run them over the axle

i think itd be bad ass to dump it with some 4" chrome tips comin out before the tires. if not that i just want to run mine out the back at 45 degree angles
    jimmy pimpin

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    im not talking sides because i think that low97 guy is an idiot, and addictiontobass is cool, but for reference streaight pipes are when you have headers and extend a pipe straight back as long as it goes untill you hit something. The exhaust ends there. its louder than open headers. A lot of old hot rodders did it. i have never seen it on a blazer. Its mostly on old hotrods and like 55 chevys and stuff. I did see them on a 4.3 though, a guy near me has a 33 chevy with a blown 4.3 and 50" long pipes and its like top fuel dragster loud

And also C-town you know a motor needs a certian amount of backpressure to run right. Does your motor backfire when you get up around 5,000rpm
    Last edited by SoulsAflame4135; 02-29-2004 at 12:09 AM.

hell mine will kinda backfire when i rev it up thier with my 40 delta muffler.LOL
    check out the video clip and you can hear it.
    i wouldnt advice straight pipes just beccause your gonna get pulled over for no muffler and fined!

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/402197dd...COcQAB5kSyuKbu

my neighbor ran straight cats and it was preaty loud but to loud for my liking! and he said he gets pulled over all the time for it BUT hes got friends in the police station and gets his tickets cancled.LOL must be nice to have conections thier! i wish i did!