Thread: front end alignment?

Arrow front end alignment?

hey guys whats up........i cut my front coils springs and i was wondering if an alignment would help out how the wheels "tilt" inward, the negative camber is what i think its called. my tires are wearing down REALLY fast so any help would be great. i

am also tryin to find some cheap lowered coil springs, and does anybody know if those will fix my tire problem? anybody have some for sale? i tried to see if Mike (blazinlow) still has his but i cant get in touch with him

thanks
    Yahoo! Messenger = wintermc
    AOL Messenger = wintermc2

LOL

The alignment will fix that.

I can't believe that you were driving it like that.
    '87 Jimmy, Caddy Deville tail lights, frenched lic plate, smoothie steel rollpan, phantom grill, 425 HP V8 conversion in the process and all the goodies to go with it
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/ogg2001

ive been drivin for 2 months like that
    i wore out the insides of my front tires....so i switched them with the back tires, and now THOSE are worn on the inside so i need to fix somethin LOL

oh and i just got a just in the past coupla weeks so thats why i never got it fixed because i just didnt have the money. most of yall know how hard money can be sometimes

If you get the cash, lowered control arms are the best way to go IMHO. Spindles are good too. I've got Belltech spindles and springs on the front of my sten and it bottoms out all the time.

LCA aren't the best way. The hang to close to the ground and for most people, they seem to break on daily drivers. I've never heard anything good about them from friends of mine that have used them. Everybody says go spindles and springs for a reason.

And you should always get an alignment after tampering with the front suspension. What funny is I haven't had mine aligned yet either, but tomorrow morning it gets it. But I had it drop Friday. There's no camber on my wheels either. The alignment actually didn't really change on my truck, but I can tell it's a LITTLE off.

Nate

broke my lower control arms stick with spindles and sprigs
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    I never had any problems with my crop arms and i used them for almost to years, i sold them in august and the guy i sold them to hasn't have any problems with them ethier but I'd go with sindles from the get go if i did it all again.
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!